Chapter 4

As I entered Jackie and my room I saw her fully dressed in front of the mirror and .. her hair. There were some strands that had a much lighter color than the rest of her dark hair. I thought that the prank this bitch played on me was bad, but this. Why Jackie?

I had a big frown on my face "Oh god, you too"

Jackie was on the brink of having a panic attack"My hair it's ruined!"

For a quick second there was dead silence, "Well I could lend you my baseball cap if you'd like"

"Do you think it's going to cover everything?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, lets try it"

The cap was quite alright, it covered nearly everything but it wasn't a real solution.

"What did you mean you too? Your hair looks fine?" she asked curiously

"Well, a certain someone put come coloured sugar powder into the shower head,  but I noticed it before I stood under the shower. I had a big fight with Isaac after I gave him a quick shower, but he deserved it. Let's say he got a big spoon of his own medicine."

I managed to make her smile, I missed that.

"Isaac said something about a bet if I would go to school with coloured hair or not"

I rolled my eyes, "I can't even find words to describe how much of an ass he is."

"We really got to go back downstairs or they're going to leave us here. I don't want to miss school or give the what they want, so lets go."

"Okay, but it's going to be embarrassing having to face Isaac. You know 10 minutes ago I sat on top of him and kind of banged his had onto the floor then he pushed me to the ground and got on top of me."

She gave me a smug look, "Oh .. wow"

"And it's all on videotape"

The school day was very awkward, I talked a lot to Anna and Janet but I did my best to ignore Lee and especially Isaac. The worst was in History the only free place was right beside Isaac. But I just ignored him and he ignored me, except for the middle finger I gave him after he laughed at me because I couldn't answer the question the history teacher asked me.

After school I said goodbye to Janet and Anna. Anna was going on a date with Lee and Janet had to go to a student council meeting. Because of said things I awkwardly walked next to Isaac to the parking lot with a lot space between us, obviously, we both waited for 10 minutes but nothing. But Isaac was kept company by a pretty girl. If she only knew his real personality.

Isaac just got a call and left the girl there waiting for him to come back while he walked away to a lantern. This was my chance to troll him back. While walking up to her I had made sure to put on a nice face.

"Hi you have to be Anastasia, I heard a lot about you from Isaac. He keeps on talking about you at home."

Praying that her name wasn't Anastasia, and hoping that Isaac didn't notice me talking to the girl I made sure to smile warmly at her. It's not like I'm doing the wrong thing. In another life she'll thank me for saving her from this fake ass bitch.

Her face processing my words was the best. Isaac was on his way back to us so I made sure to look innocent.

I gave her an apologetic look, "I'm so sorry Samantha, my brother won't pick up his phone I guess I won't be able to give you a ride."

She looked more than furious, "You disgust me. Never talk to me again"

The girl, whose name luckily wasn't Anastasia turned around and left.