Chapter 5: The Sparrow Part 1

It was late at night at the Tsukumo residence and Astral was watching a show on the TV while Yuma slept in his hammock

In the show they were watching, they see a blue robed woman was in a castle firing lightning from her staff at a cat warrior and a bronze armored falcon as she cackled. Suddenly the window shattered revealing a boy

Puma: Sparrow!

Sparrow: I have journeyed through time and space to fight the forces of evil, and restore justice to the galaxy! The boy declared. I am the Sparrow!

Galaxy Queen: How!? Furious Max sealed you away in a Dimensional Prison!

Sparrow: I escaped! The Sparrow replied to her.

Galaxy Queen: Well, things have changed since you were sealed away! Furious Max now rules over the entire galaxy!

Sparrow: His reign is about to come to an end! The Sparrow declared. Go Mega-Punch Surprise! He was about to attack he sees a woman in the reflection of a Crystal and as shocked 'It can't be... the Galaxy Queen's true identity is none other than...'

Galaxy Queen: You fool! Nobody can stop the dark emperor's curse! She then used her staff to bind the Sparrow. Now you're my puppet! Just like your precious Puma! the Galaxy Queen cackled evilly.

Yuma: Knock it off! Yuma shouted turning off the TV, Man, her laugh is frightening.

Astral: You need to wake up.

Yuma: No I don't.

Astral: Did you know that there is a boy called the Sparrow, and that he is from a different world, just like me?

Yuma: Yeah, he's from the planet Vortexia or something.

Astral: Where is that?

Yuma: Leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep.

Astral: Yuma, please. I need to know.

Yuma: Fine, I'll turn it on. Yuma grabs the remote.

Tv: Tune in tomorrow to watch the Sparrow's destiny continue to unfold.

The next day...

Yuma: Woohoo! I thought that class would never end! Crunchy ice cream taco, here I come!

Kai: We seriously gotta talk about your idea of food.

Astral: We need to return to your house immediately. Astral stated.

Kai: Hm? Why Astral?

Astral: I need to "tune in to watch the Sparrow's destiny continue to unfold."

Yuma: Huh?

Cologne: The Sparrow!? You watch him too? Cologne said getting starry eyes.

Yuma: Her too? Yuma said sounding annoyed.

Kai: Yeah. She's really been getting into that show.

Astral: If the Sparrow really did arrive through a Dimensional Vortex, then there is a chance that he might know something about me and my missing memories.

Kai: Yuma, is he serious?

Yuma: You don't understand what tv is, do you? In the real world, there isn't any Sparrow!

Tori: Hey Yuma, Kai! Did you two hear?

Yuma: Hear what?

Tori: The Sparrow is down by the sea port!

Astral: He is where?

Tori: They built a set or a stage or something, down on South street!

Bronk: Let's jam down there and take a look!