Chapter 22: Hunting Down the Hunter Part 2

Yuma: Astral, where are you!? Yuma shouted as he and his friends ran through the warehouse.

Kai: Hang on Astral, Cologne, we're on the way!

Orbital: I've got to stop those two before this spins out of control! Better call for backup! Calling Orbitals five and six! Bash those brats!

In the hall, a giant machine appeared before them.

Yuma: Guess we can't go this way. Another one from behind.

Kai: Or that way! The machines then transformed. One into a spider and the other into a gorilla. I feel like I've seen something like this before.💧

Tori: This welcoming party doesn't look too friendly.

The gorilla tried to hit them, but they got out of the way. Yuma then jumps up and kicks the ape in the head, knocking it back a bit. The spider tried to attack Cathy, but she ducked under it. The gorilla tried to hit both Yuma and Kai. They evaded it, but Yuma lost his balance, giving the spider a chance to strike. Before it could, Bronk tackled it into the wall.

Bronk: Get outta here you two! We'll keep these 'bots busy so you can go rescue Astral!

Yuma: But Bronk.

Caswell: Hey, blockhead! Suddenly, a shoe hit the ape.

Cathy: You sure gave that bot the boot, Caswell!

Caswell:,Go ahead yuma, we'll handle 'em!

Tori: Now go get your key!

Yuma: Thanks you guys.

Kai: Let's hustle! Kai and Yuma slide under the gorilla bot. The spider boy was getting, but Caswell threw another shoe at it.

Caswell: Take that you big bug! When we run out of shoes, we'll sock ya! Tori and Bronk tease the gorilla boy which infuriated it.

Inside the key...

Kite: Those LP are running out quickly my foolish friend. Your time is almost up! I place a card facedown and end my turn.

Cologne: Astral, if you have a game plan, now would be a good time to use it. Cologne suggested.

Kite: Hesitating? Why bother you'll lose no matter what you do.

Astral: We shall see! I draw! 'None of my defensive moves have worked against Kite. I wonder what Yuma would do now?'

Meanwhile, Yuma and Kai were running until they ran into a closed door.

Yuma: No! Let us in! He shouted pounding on the door.

Kai: Grr. Hm? He spots a console next to the door. I think I can hack the door. Give me a minute.

Caswell and Cathy were dealing with the spider bot.

Cathy: Quick!

Caswell: Ow!

The gorilla bot was looking for Tori and Bronk and found them hiding which caused them to run away.

Orbital: They're still loose!? Okay. No more Mr. Nice 'bot! He chuckled evilly.

Kite: I'm waiting. Are you going to make a move or not!?

Astral: 'I know exactly what Yuma would do in this duel. I must feel the flow!' I summon Zubaba Knight!

 I must feel the flow!' I summon Zubaba Knight!