Chapter 7: Feline Frenzy

It was a silent night as the crescent moon shined in the sky. At the Tsukumo residence, Yuma was sound asleep.

Yuma: [snoring] Chocolate Pancakes.... As he was napping however, a stranger snuck into his home and began messing with his stuff.

Astral appeared and watched this assailant skulking around.

Yuma: Put the biscuits in the pajamas and add some papaya juice! He muttered in his sleep.

???: Hehe. Mission accomplished.

It was another sunny day at Heartland Academy

Bronk: I'm tellin' ya, it doesn't make sense. Tori, we both know Yuma can't duel. But all of a sudden outta nowhere, he's rockin' his deck! He's winnin' duels left an' right!

Tori: So, maybe he just got better. Tori repiled to him before he continue as he fold his arms

Bronk: The only thing that makes sense is that there really is an invisible ghost duelist from another universe following him around and giving him advice.

Tori: Hang on, you think that makes sense?

Bronk: It's the only explanation where the logic actually adds up.

Kai: Hey, guys. What's up?

Tori: Oh, morning, Kai. Hey, listen. Do you-

Yuma: What's up guys? Yuma said finally showing up.

Tori: Huh? Morning, Yum...Ugh!" Tori was shocked by what she saw.

Bronk: Ohh! Bronk yelled as well when he saw Yuma.

Kai: Uhh.

They looked to see Yuma wearing a tiger striped coat, no shirt and leather pants with suspenders. The rest of the class laughed and comment on his attire.

Yuma: Hey, what's everyone all worked up about, Tori?

Tori: Hngh! I'll tell you what the what is! She shouted.

Yuma: Huh?

Tori: I don't like to criticize, but I'm sorry Yuma, I can't not say anything anymore. I can no longer hold it in! There was yesterday!

 I can no longer hold it in! There was yesterday!

Yuma: Hey, everybody!

Tori: And the day before!