Chapter 14: Training Days Part 2

Right now, Yuma and Kai were facing off against two powerful Xyz monsters. Yuma battled Kaze and his Blade Armor Ninja while Kai battled Mizuki and Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon.

Kaze: Roku! Once I defeat this pathetic student of yours, I will truly be the master of this duel sanctuary and the legendary deck you hold so dear will be mine. And then I will be unstoppable! Kaze said as he places two facedowns.

Yuma: Look, samurai-guy, I don't even know what this legendary deck is. All I know is that Master Roku doesn't want you to have it so you're not gonna get it!

Kaze: Hmph! You would be wise to rethink this duel and quit now. Trust me. Do not stand in my way. For if you do, I will show no mercy! And you will feel my wrath!!

Bronk: Show him what you're made of, Yuma! Bronk cheered.

Tori: This guy was your student? Was he like any good?

Roku: He was one of the best student I've ever had until the darkness filled his heart and corrupted his spirit.

Yuma: Bring it on, ya big windbag! I draw!
Now if I lower Dododo Warrior's ATK by 500, I can summon it to the field!

Yuma: Bring it on, ya big windbag! I draw!Now if I lower Dododo Warrior's ATK by 500, I can summon it to the field!

(ATK: 2300-1800)

Kaze: You have no idea what you're doing, do you? If you had tributed Gagaga Magician to summon Dododo Warrior, it would've come to the field with more attack points than my Blade Armor Ninja.

Bronk: Why would Yuma keep his Magician if it means making Dododo Warrior weaker?

Astral: Yuma, did you do that just to protect your Magician?

Yuma: You got a problem with that?

Astral: I do not. Yuma let out a grin.

Yuma: Alright, next up, l activate the Full-Force Strike Spell card from my hand!

Yuma: When our monsters battle, neither one of us takes damage, but your monster will be destroyed! Now I'm gonna attack your Blade Armor Ninja with Dododo Warrior! Go Dododo Axe!