Chapter 14

And there they were. The four friends standing side by side in front of the world's greatest player's room. For Abril the door stood at an intimidating 30 feet, but for Toni, like he said, it stood at '6 fucking feet, Abril'. Even after Toni's comforting words, she still felt so small standing there, like the door was going to swallow her whole. It was kind of ironic how Abril was afraid of the door, but not at the human being behind it. Then again, the door was probably a metaphor for that specific human being.

"I can't do it," Abril said quickly before turning around.

Isco grabbed her wrist, "Oh, no you don't. You need to do this now," He said, pulling her back to where she originally stood.

"We talked about this, Abril," Toni said slowly, patting Abril on the head as he would for a dog. "You cannot be a chicken. What example is that for the baby?"

He was still patting.

She slapped his hands off her head, "Get your hands off me, German."

"Sorry," He mumbled.

After a pause of the four, yet again, staring at the door, James decided to speak up, "I'm gonna knock."

Abril's eyes almost burst out off her skull and she started shaking her head vigorously, "No, no, no. Let's just wait for a moment."

"We've been standing here for almost half an hour, Abril. I think it's time," Isco deadpanned.

"I have no clue how he hasn't heard us yet," Toni mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Besides, we'll be right with you," James smiled.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes gleaming in hope.

"Yes," They almost yelled in unison

Abril took a deep breath and shook her body as if she were cleaning herself from all things bad, "Okay, do it."

James knocked on the door three times and as the door swung open, the three baboons were running down the hall. "Fucking, idjits."

"Huh?"

And there he was as gorgeous as ever, in his blue silk pajamas. How did she get so lucky to be knocked up by that beautiful piece of meat? His dark curls were clinging to his forehead and he had a crooked smile plastered on his face.

He rubbed his chocolate eyes and yawned, "Oh god! Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, but it's okay." Cris said and Abril bit her lip in nervousness. It made Cristiano want to kiss her then and there, but he couldn't out in the hall so she invited her inside.

As Abril closed the door behind her she said, "You know it's only 9:30, right?"

He sat down on the couch and patted the place next to him for Abril to sit down and she obliged, "What can I say? I need my beauty sleep." Abril wanted to say, 'but you don't need to sleep to be beautiful, you already are.', but that would be too sappy. "So I haven't talked to you in like a month."

"Yeah." She said guiltily. "I'm sorry about. I've been having some troubles, you know."

"Do these troubles have to do with your health because you don't look to good." Cris said, but suddenly opened his eyes wide and panically said, "I mean, not that you're ugly 'cause, you're not. Um- what I mean is you're beautiful, but you just look kind of sick."

Abril had to chuckle, she has never seen this nervous side of Cristiano and, quite frankly, she likes it. It shows his humane side. "Don't worry, I get what you mean. But that's why I came to talk to you."

"Oh, god. Don't tell me you have a disease." Cris said quickly. "Or worse, I know you came to my house and Irina opened the door. I don't know what she said, but we are nothing."

"Why does everyone- look, I'm not sick, and it's not about Irina. Although, she is the reason I've been keeping this from you."

"Keeping what from me? Abril, you're kind of scaring me." He said with deep concern.

She laughed, "It's nothing bad. Well actually, it depends on how you react when I tell you." Again she bit her lip.

This time, he couldn't take it and just kissed her without a reason to. It might be an understatement to say that she absolutely adored it. And -god- he is such a good kisser, but Abril needed to tell him.

She gently pushed him away breaking the kiss, "I need to-"

"Wait, Abril, before you say anything let me just tell something," Cristiano said, interrupting her, "I really, really like you and not talking to you for a month was pure torture. I need you to know that I can't stop thinking about you and it's so scary because no other girl has had this effect on me and-"

She kissed him again sweetly because that was the sweetest thing anyone has said to her, but oh crap- he hasn't finished yet.

"Continue." She said pulling away from the kiss and pecking his lips once more.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Cristiano asked.

She laughed at how nervous and awkward he was, but wait a minute, did he just ask her to be his girlfriend? Abril Delano be the girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo?

"Fuck yeah." She said breathlessly before cupping his face and pulling him to kiss her.

Suddenly she was on her back on the couch and her hands found her way around his neck and Cristiano was grabbing her ass. She moaned as he kissed her neck, but he suddenly stopped and looked at her, "Was there something you wanted to tell me?"

Fuck. She hoped he'd have forgotten about that.

Abril sat up and grabbed his hands, "I'll just show you."

Cris raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." Abril carefully raised her shirt, revealing an almost invisible bump. He gasped as she placed his large hand on the bump.

"Are you?" He asked, his eyes filling with tears. She nodded with a small smile. Her eyes were also filled with tears. "I'm going to have another baby?" Cris smiled so big.

"You are."

"And junior is going to have a little sibling?" Cristiano let his hand fall and placed his face in front of Abril's stomach. "I am going to take such good care of all you guys."

Cris kissed the bump and then faced Abril, "I can't believe it."

"Me either." She choked out through tears.

Abril was so happy. Cristiano accepted the baby and her. This was, honestly, the best day of her life.

He kissed her again and gently lifted her to the bed where he laid her down.

They may or may not have repeated the actions of the baby making. Okay let's be honest, they totally did.

--

The story is far from over.

There is sooo much more in store.