Answers to Q&A

So I'm here with the answers to the questions!! Thank you readers who asked!! You truly are an amazing bunch!

Those of you who didn't ask, feel free to ask throughout the story in the comments and I'll be sure to answer!

So here are the answers:

Q: What was the thing or moment that made you sit down and start writing? secretaccount14

A: I think the moment I sat down and started writing was like five years ago, when I was a huge directioner. I was all about One Direction back then and in fact I discovered wattpad five years ago whilst looking for fan fiction about them. So I was so obsessed and I was like, "let me write a fan fic!" And I did. It's down know and it was on another account; thank god! It was horrible!And it all started from there and then it escalated to teen fiction which I do have one published, but haven't gotten around to finishing it. The last one I started in fact was this one. And it's been the most successful thanks to you guys!

Where are you from? secretaccount14

I am actually from the beautiful (but totally in an economic crisis) island of Puerto Rico. Born and raised.

How old are you? ourkingronaldo

I'm seventeen years of age as of May 26, 2016.

What is your schedule going to be? Darknessawaits123

If you mean my uploading schedule, well, if you've been keeping up to date, I don't really have one. I'm all over the place to be honest. I'm sorry about that. I try to update once or twice a month, but I'm busy with things like being president of the student council. It's a lot of shit. Trust me. I'm just getting started.

What's your favorite part about this book like a specific part of it? Darknessawaits123

My favorite part has got to be Cristiano's proposal. But also all of the parts Toni is in because I just find him hilarious to write. Honestly, I'm laughing when I write his dialogue all the time.

Is there going to be a sequel when this is finished? Darknessawaits123

Honestly, I think it's up to you guys, but I don't know. I don't have any ideas so if you've got something tell me! I am all ears or should I say eyes!! Haha... banter

How did you get the idea to start writing the story? AnissaFakeerah

So like I have a wild imagination so I basically imagined myself in Abril's situation and I was like YAAAAS this should be a story!! And BOOYAKA! It's done.

What is your favorite moment? AnissaFakeerah

Since I already answered this question up above, I'm going to change it to "what's your favorite moment of Real Madrid's season?". Which that has got to be beating Barca at the Camp Nou. (Bet you didn't see that one coming Cules?) And also the Champion's League final! UNDECIMA, BITCHES AND HOES INC. !!

Is there going to be another book after this one? AnissaFakeerah

Most probably, yes. Maybe not a sequel, but maybe about another football player! ANY FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD! But please if you want one in specific please do tell me!! I will gladly write it. The player that gets the most comments wins!!

So there you have it!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please comment if your requests, questions, critiques!

I love you so so so so much! Like I cannot explain it!

Next chapter will be up tomorrow!!

COMMENT!

HALA MADRID