Chapter 28 (2)

Quick note:
I wasn't supposed to upload the last chapter. That's why it ended so abruptly so I divided it in two parts.

Here is Part 2

As Cristiano stepped out of the car, Irina opened the door and smiled at him coldly. She stood in a laced night gown which was very revealing. Too be honest, she was drop dead gorgeous and Cristiano knew why he had boned her. She was just too bitchy and sinister. Not to mention: a cheater. But she was supposedly happy with Bradley Cooper. But why would she meddle so much into his life? The entire Sepp Blatter thing blew over and she was out of the limelight so why would she do this to him?

"Cristiano," She greeted. Her plump lips were covered in lip gloss and- eyeliner?

Did she have a guest over?

"Irina," he said through clenched teeth.

She really irritated him.

"What do you want at 4:30 in the morning?" She asked, her tone getting low and she bit her lip seductively.

"I need to talk to you," He said pushing past her and walking into the house.

"Of course... come in!" Irina said shutting the white door, "Do you want water?"

She crossed the room and leaned on the back of the white couch in the center. Her long, tan legs crossed.

"No." He simply denied, "This will be quick."

Irina visibly frowned before covering it up with a sneer, "Shame... So many things we could have done. Did you know I'm more flexible now? I've taken up aerial yoga."

"Irina, get this through your thick head. I want nothing to do with you."

Irina placed a hand on her chest, "Ouch. Is that something you say to your ex-fiancée?" Cristiano visibly tensed. He remembers proposing. The media never found out though, "You said you loved me. But you can truly never love someone can you?"

"That's not true," He said shakily.

"Oh sorry. I mean you can never love someone unless you get her pregnant," She said, clenching her jaw. "Did you love me?"

She has no right to get mad.

"Yes," He said, looking down, "but then you cheated on me. You changed, Irina. You got all bitchy and moody. You weren't like that."

A tear rolled down her face and she whispered an almost inaudible, "I was pregnant."

Cristiano almost fell down, "You were pregnant?"

She nodded, "It was yours."

"Really?" His voice quivered.

"Yeah, but she passed away two months in. I didn't get to tell you. I was at a shoot over in Brazil and you were here. I wanted to tell you in person, but she didn't make it," She said, tears rolling down her eyes. "I was mad. Furious. I didn't know what to do so I got drunk. Met a Brazilian guy and we fucked. And then I lost control. The media found out about my affairs and everything went downhill. You left me. I had a slight glimmer of hope that maybe we would get together, you know? Then you met her."

Cristiano swallowed a lump in his throat. He couldn't believe his ears. Irina had a reason for everything that had happened. He couldn't forgive her, though.

"You still love me," He whispered as he finally pieced everything together.

She nodded, "Yes, but I know you're in love with Abril. I'm sorry I sabotaged your relationship."

"So it was you who told the press?" She nodded, "I knew it. How did you find out about Abril's pregnancy?"

"Her friend, Catalina, told me," She said wiping away a stray tear.

"Why would she do that? I know her, she loves Abril," Cristiano asked crossing his arms.

"She did something and, well, I found out and I blackmailed her," Irina said nonchalantly.

"What did she do?"

"It's a secret."

"You had no problem leaking our secret to the press," He scoffed.

Irina pulled her luscious hair into a ponytail, "I did that out of love."

"No, you did that to end Abril and I's relationship," He said.

"It's not fair! I loved you first! I was pregnant first," She cried burying her face in his chest.

He let her rest there for a few moments before gently pushing her off, "You should have come to me first before going crazy and fucking everyone in sight. Maybe we would've had a chance. But you ruined it."

"Cris!" She sobbed.

He shook his head and opened the front door, "Never contact me or Abril ever again or I'll call the cops."

"Yeah? What would you arrest me for?"

"Blackmail."

Cristiano shut the door and shut Irina out of his life for good

Time for the second phase of the plan.

20k YAAAAS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND SORRY IF I'M A BITCH AND I DON'T UPLOAD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

KEEP ON COMMENTING AND VOTING AND DOING YOUR THANG!