𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group

The advertisement the group had created hadn't aired the way they wished it would despite all their efforts

... The advertisement the group had created hadn't aired the way they wished it would despite all their efforts. It was cut off instantly by the sudden news. The news reporters ( more specifically Katie Killjoy ) had laid out the new information regarding the angels and extermination.

It wasn't pretty.

Morana had felt her heart drop just by recalling it. The most recent extermination just happened a week ago before this hotel even started. Yet, apparently, the head of the Angel Army couldn't wait. True to their thoughts and selfish enough to execute it, said head had cut the time of waiting in half.

Leading to the new time before the extermination ; 6 months.

167 days.

The limit was just screaming at them to run.

"How did you sleep last night, my dear?" The filtered voice would speak to pull her back up on her feet. Alastor sat across her from the round table that held the necessities for their usual 'coffee' party. His grin always present, his attitude and demeanor the same as ever.

The news does not affect the radio demon, that was for sure.

His legs crossed and his back against the head of the chair, he was comfortable. Merely relaxing despite the situation, he held his 'Oh Deer!' written-on mug up to his mouth.

Morana held her cup with both hands in a caress, her head turned to the view of the landscape she can get from the balcony. She glances at him, unable to speak up instantly. The overlord was no stranger to her behavior. Especially to that small scent of fear to which he find a little delightful.

However, those barely visible dark circles beneath her bottom lashes were an ick.

Alastor brings a hand out, waiting for the answer to his earlier query.

Slowly, Morana pulled her gaze away from the embassy standing out from the scenery to look down at the hot beverage in her hands.

"... It was..." She brings her cup up to her lips, looking up to meet his eye.

She continues, ".. The hotel's timetable is being cut.. and with the extermination coming in earlier.."

A brow was raised, his hand was placed back down to rest on his knee whilst he listens.

Morana takes a sip from her cup, eyeing the surface of the table before her with squinted eyes portraying her discomfort.

"Uhm.. So sleeping is.. a little difficult"

There was a quick crack of static when Alastor had hummed. He placed his mug down, watching as the raven headed demon belle stood up from her seat to pour black coffee into his mug.

"Now that shouldn't be the case. Especially when you have nothing to worry about" The radio demon would claim straightforwardly, his tone the same. He received a look of obvious disagreement and conflict from Morana, to which he had, in turn, raised his chin at.