𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}

Morana witnesses Alastor point a finger upstairs, then sees him give her a small wave

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...Morana witnesses Alastor point a finger upstairs, then sees him give her a small wave. Seeming to understand that he was excusing himself, she gives a small nod and returned the gesture.

That being done and wordlessly said, he vanishes, dissipating into a mist of shadows.

Her attention diverts back to the rest of the crew, mainly the two who had seemed to be losing their faith towards the princess' supposed plan. One couldn't blame them. Things weren't looking so well, even after getting a meeting with those who are supposed to be 'merciful'.

However...

"... I think-" Her voice broke through the silence, all attention instantly going over to her for her input on the situation. Her hands remain folded on her lap, finger tapping silently to calm any sorts of nerves.

"- I understand where you two are coming from. But..I don't think you should also be talking down on her efforts like that" She utters out fully, eyes completely on Husk and Angel. Both demons seemed to glance at each other before listening.

"Her 'best' may not have worked well, at least not currently.." She placed a hand over her chest, "Ah, though.. it's still progress, is it not?"

Angel sighs at her attempt of defense and refutation towards their earlier complaints. He folded his arms, remaining unmoved by her words.

"I get ya' speaking in her defense, Momma-fly. You've known her since ya got here, didn't you?" He'd respond in return, shrugging his arms.

"We didn't. Neitha' did we expect to be dragged into this shit" Husk nods, gulping down his drink. He has no need to say anything when the spider demon could handle it.

Vaggie was ready to intervene, no longer wanting to hear the blame falling onto her lover's shoulders when she already blames herself. Morana's automatically zips her mouth shut at the counter argument. They weren't wrong, yes.

"Cha-"

"...She didn't too." Surprised that she got cut off so simply, Vaggie stared at her antenna headed friend. Eyes wide, she ( as well as the others ) saw her take another moment to think and breathe.

Morana looks down, carefully arranging the words she had begun to pour out; "You're..upset because this isn't where you want to be right now.. you're disappointed that nothing is working out.. it's somewhat reasonable why you say these things.."

She lifts her head up, a small frown visible when she gestures out a hand.

"Charlie didn't want things to turn out like this... It's not that she expected it either, of course.. nothing has been going the way she wanted.." Her voice nearly retreats back to a whisper, yet she catches herself. She needed them to hear her.

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ◆ alastor | HAZBIN HOTEL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें