𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 ; internal rotting

His station was the silence he needed at the moment

His figure materializes from the shadow on the grounds, his hand had grasped onto his chest as his ear flickered slightly at the clear thumping from within him. Again, it irks him.

Much like the whole reason he had ended up here earlier than he would've intended.

The nerve, honestly.

Yet, it was too late in night to be going on too much of a rage. His shadow knew this as he opens a drawer for its' owner, watching with a frown whilst the radio demon reaches out a hand inside the open drawer.

His clawed fingers searched then curled around the item they had been searching for, bringing it up to the surface where he summons a green fire above the tip of his finger. His free hand, used as a lighter, directed itself to the cigarette stick.

His chair was pulled back, and he walks over to it after taking a puff from the taboo. He sat himself down, relishing the quietness of his station momentarily.

It wouldn't last long, unfortunately. The thumping at his chest would only go on, practically begging to be acknowledge by its' cruel vessel as if it were a fly banging against the wall.

He doesn't. Instead, his mind focuses on something else. A different nuisance that's been lingering and speaking louder even after he had blown out a puff.

That list. All based on absurd assumptions. He couldn't believe they had actually wasted their time on such a thing. Worse, it stems from baseless emotion.

And the radio demon does not feel attraction. He doesn't feel at all. Not the emotions they thought of when forming that delusional list.

And their final deduction? Their main conclusion after all that supposedly thinking?

Red eyes would narrow at nothing, watching the smoke fill up the air.

They think he, the Radio Demon, an overlord in Hell, has a crush on a low sinner who merely acted on her kindness.

A crush. His grin stretches uncomfortably.

It was ridiculous. This whole thing was ridiculous. Their so called evidences even more so.

He could easily explain it to that sad excuse of a ruler had it not been for the area they were in. He still could. Everything he did had a reason. It is under his control.

When did the Radio Demon haven't?

"Deliberately catching her, falling into your arms?"

The overlord scoffs at the recollection. Yes, deliberately. It was merely to strengthen her trust towards him. It's the cheapest tactic in a manipulator's book. The fact that they missed that obvious intent was almost laughable.