𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell

A banner was hanged at a clear area of the hotel, the letters written in blue paint

...A banner was hanged at a clear area of the hotel, the letters written in blue paint. They formed the phrase; 'Happy First Week, Sir Pentious!'. Razzle and Dazzle ( charming critters that had been apart of Charlie's life since- forever ) had made sure it was stuck to the wall.

The pair of winged goats seemed pleased with their work, flying down over to the raven headed demon that beckoned them to come closer. Morana gave both a soft pat on the head, praising them for their help.

"Thank you.." She'd mumble out, the two continued to smile happily.

"That looks perfect!" Cheered a certain blonde, her arms raised whilst she looked down at her companions from where she stood on the ladder. Her grin wide.

"I'm so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel~!" Charlie almost sung out. Vaggie stood near the ladder, her arms out in case the princess had slipped from the dramatic lean she makes.

"Um.. Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago" Vaggie had mentioned with an eye roll, brows furrowing as she watched her go down the ladder carefully.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here" Charlie would come to the defense in her usual sweet manner. Her point was unfortunately thrown out the window, the one eyed cat of theirs running from an invention pushed in by said snake.

Morana took her attention off Razzle and Dazzle, looking over her shoulder and letting out a peep at the surprising sight. Keekee, the cat, had hid behind her.

"Wha-" "What the hell is that?!" Vaggie had questioned loudly, the snake pushing the invention by its' handle glancing at her.

Sir Pentious blinked before he waved like he had done absolute no wrong. "Oh! Hello, purple female!" He'd greet with a grin, tipping his hat.

"It's my new invention! The 'sSkin Flyer 11,000'!" Sir Pentious exclaimed, leaning on his creation and rubbing the surface. He eyed the room, his egg minions jumping off the invention to waddle on over to do what they could comprehend.

"I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residentsss" He confessed, rubbing his hands mischievously. Vaggie had given him a glare. Morana took a step back away and the words instantly went through Charlie's head, the idea bringing out her shock.

"WHAT?! why?!" The blonde had to ask, perhaps to reason with the snake.

"Everyone'sss being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie! I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How?!" Sir Pentious bends down, lowering his voice to be cautious. He narrowed his red eyes, speaking his reasons then finally declared "I must be prepared!"

Before anyone could comment further, there was a chime that made the demonic snake perk up.

"Oh! The new parts of my machine are here!" He had slithered passed the group, heading over to the light haired and ponytail wearing denizen. The denizen would hand him the clipboard, awaiting for him to sign the papers.