𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon

FINALLY, things were beginning to look swell

... FINALLY, things were beginning to look swell. The hotel having fully recovered from the war and stood there in all its' glory. Newly built, may the overlord add pleasantly. His radio station stood out on the right, perfectly finishing off the building and its' structure.

To be quite truthful, he hasn't expected to return to the area greeted by such a thing. Here he though he had to use his own abilities for the station to be established. It is quite obvious who had spoken up in his favor.

There's only very few people who actually trusted him, after all. Not like he cared much. He was no altruist anyway. ( As he should. )

A certain raven head sat across the circular table. She, being the only companion he can tolerate endlessly, remained in her seat comfortably. Her hand lifting the well-crafted teacup up to her lips to take her drink.

Spending the morning together, their usual routine as if the war had never happened in the first place had it not been for the change of scenery. The radio demon wasn't complaining. After all, this was his favorite area of the building - as well provided them the privacy needed.

The other little thing poking at him was the permanent scars on the raven head's skin that would continue to remind him of her state after the battle against Heaven. His grin remains, but it nearly strained itself.

He does not dwell on it.

There was no need to touch on the topic that's already been settled ( somewhat ).

"I simply can not thank you enough, my dear" Spoke Alastor with his everyday grin, bringing his mug down to rest on the table's surface. He locked his fingers together, placing hie chin above them. He stared into the velvet irises infront of him, his own half lidded with content.

"I never expected to be welcomed by such a kind gift after my absence" He added, quirking a brow. Most had already assumed the worst ( or er...best? ), thinking that the radio demon had died off screen or some sort of nonsense.

Apparently, the raven headed demon belle was no fool like the rest of them. That, unless his radio station had meant to be a memento.

Her teacup was placed onto its' saucer with a soft clank, her voice similar to its' volume as she spoke in response to the overlord's small gratitude.

"I am..glad it was to your liking, Alastor" Morana would give a small curl, a tiny smile that he was quick to notice and take note of. She had made quite the effort to accommodate the whole thing to his taste. Every little trinket was given more than one thought before adding.

The radio demon was pleased.

Their morning was going smoothly, no interruptions nor explosions that could end it rudely like it did in the past. He can take in the no-other 'entertainment' the raven head feeds him without the burden of others' butting in.