𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes

The cast was told to gather at the parlor per the blonde princess's request moments after her father and her closest companion had returned from their short trip

The cast was told to gather at the parlor per the blonde princess's request moments after her father and her closest companion had returned from their short trip. Lucifer stood there with his apple cane, waving it as if it were a wand to bring in the bags they had brought to the hotel over to their respective receivers.

They've all been wearing the same attire for half a damn year now, the king of Hell finds it very necessary.

"No offense" He'd add with a grin, earning a few looks from the cast whilst they had begun to go through their bag.

The overlord in the room was not surprised to find himself being the only one to have not received a bag, the gift for Niffty placed at his side since the cyclops had gone off somewhere to do..whatever her twisted little mind was telling her to do.

His eyes merely squinted at the blond yapping about to the hotel's founder, probably about the clothing he had picked out for his spawn. The short king was lucky he had decided to let earlier interactions, and including this one, slide.

Lest he'll be causing havoc for all of them for his own amusement.

Morana's presence was sensed easily by him, making the radio demon perk up subtlety in response. Her approach to him making it simple to brush off everything else around him to give her his full acknowledgement.

"And what's this, my dear? Another for Niffty or perhaps the.. pets?" He would ask once she was close, standing from his seat to take the bag she carried in her hands into his out of instinct. His curiosity grew when the demon bell had shook her raven haired head.

Morana joined her hands together, rubbing them a bit nervously as she gathers her words for a moment. Then she speaks, her words followed with a hand gesturing.

"I bought some..for you, too.." Her confession leaving him a little taken aback, his glance going down to the bag in his possession. He pulls it open, getting a glimpse of the maroon fabric folded neatly within it.

His shadow counterpart's smile widens, having taken a peek of the outfit for himself. It seemed happy with the gift.

Alastor had taken a hot minute to process what was exchanged before he could properly leave a comment, regaining his composure. He places the bag down, curling his lips involuntarily yet truthfully at the petite demon before him.

"Oh, my darling, you shouldn't have! I have plenty of clothes for many occasions, don't you recall?" He was merely pulling her leg with his last remark. He can admit, it flattered him that he had still came into her mind.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes at the interaction between the two, getting a good look at their body language after a few seconds of observing. He couldn't help but roll his eyes, unamused by the clear feigned humbleness the radio demon was showing.

His mouth couldn't keep shut, his own question needing an answer.

"When did that become a thing?" His words would gather the attention of the rest nearby, the head of his cane gesturing at the duo.