𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; before the final act { beg. }

The day of the attack was getting closer than before

... The day of the attack was getting closer than before. After that night, each and every hour was spent on preparing themselves for the upcoming battle between what they believe in and those who belittle them. Charlie had taken charge, and it was easy to say that she's doing well despite the pressure that was on her royal shoulders.

Vaggie assisted her as much as she could, of course. The fallen angel being the one to share the information of how to attack and where. Teaching the cannibals were surprisingly no hassle for her, they've been quite compliant. ( Although, that's probably because of what they'll get in return )

The rest of the residents were training themselves, enhancing what they already could do. Sir Pentious making adjustments to his inventions that were proven to be mighty useful, Husk and his cards, Angel with his machine guns... Even Cherri, a friend of Angel's, had tagged along with her explosives.

Despite what they had originally thought of the idea, the princess and her closest companions had returned to the hotel greeted by the sight of the small gang preparing the building. A huge gesture that had made the blonde demon belle tear up and made the raven head of the trio feel touched.

Much like them, they weren't going to back down just because this was an unfortunate turn of events.

A gunshot fires through the air, the targets tossed up to the sky were all hit by bullets and fell to the ground with a thud. Smoke emits from the head of the gun as it was lowered by gloved hands. Dressed in a simple black shirtsleeve and pants she had borrowed from her rosy cheeked friend, Morana breathes out a heavy sigh comfortably.

She earns a whistle from the arachnid watching her, his thumbs were up and a toothy grin on his face.

"Momma-fly's got more than just a venomous bite, huh?" Angel would tease, winking at the raven head whilst he reloads his own weapon. Morana returned his grin with a little curl of her lips, appreciating the porn star's own form of compliment.

"Yo, Momma-Fly! Check this out!" Another voice had called out, a punk-ish edge to it. Their eyes had tore away from each other and over to the strawberry blonde of a demon.

Cherri had jumped high up, followed by a flip backwards as she threw her bombs at the dummies laid out for her. She landed on her feet, standing up straight whilst the bombs had exploded behind her. The strong gust of air had blown on her wild hair, she smirks. A touch of pride to her look.

Angel crossed his arms, raising a brow of amusement at his friend's stunt. Though, the amusement more on stemmed from the fact Cherri had wanted the raven head to notice her.

Morana at his side had clapped her hands, having attached her gun to her hip. Taking her applause as praise, the strawberry blonde's smirk had widened.

"Oh, that ain't nothin'" The spider demon would scoff, fanning his hand down. Bringing out his tommy guns, each arm had picked a target and shots were fired, the sound startling the raven head.