𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}

Again, Vaggie's back slams against the hard surface of the pillar

...Again, Vaggie's back slams against the hard surface of the pillar. Her grip on her spear tightens from growing irritation, managing to get back into a stance whilst she glares at the woman across the hall. She lunges towards her, only to be kicked away to the side by the overlord who fought with little to no effort.

The silver headed former exorcist gets back up, trying to dash towards her again.

KICK!

Again.

KICK!

Vaggie grunts each time she lands back on the ground. Her spear just inches away from her grasp. Hands that weren't hers picked it up, handing it over to her with a look of worry. Morana's silent request to help was declined instantly by a shook of her head.

"Don't get involve.. I can handle this" The silver manager didn't say to reassure, merely to inform once she gets back up for another try. She didn't even give time for the raven head to respond, already running off and leaping to the air.

Her attempt of an attack was instantly taken away from her with a swift kick from Carmine. The overlord had made sure to hit her back to ensure she hits the ground.

It became a cycle. Vaggie attacks, Carmine deflects and counters, she meets the ground, Morana tries to assist, she rejects, gets back up and back to the beginning to repeat. Irritating said cycle was. Her focus was in shambles because of it.

"Come on, what is this?!" The former exorcist had asked, her frustration reaching its' boiling point.

"You want me to teach you how to beat angels? That's what I'm doing" The overlord approaches, walking around the former and examining her stance.

"By beating the shit out of me?" She scoffs, getting back up on her feet. Uncomfortable with the way her hair had followed her movements, she averts her eyes away for a split second.

"I'm not used to fighting with long hair..."

The fallen exorcist had lunged towards her. Her excuse did not make sense to the taller woman, her hand reaching up to remove the ties of her own white locks. In a swift movement, she dodges with elegance. Throwing said binds of her hair over to their raven headed viewer.

"By showing you the flaws in your own fighting style" Carmine had corrected her accusation, her locks of hair now down just the same as Vaggie's. She stares down at the silver head.

"You and all of your sisters"

That comment had threw Vaggie into shock, her identity casually being revealed without a care. "Wait, you know I'm an exorcist? How?" Her face painted with disbelief.

Carmina raised a brow, pointing at her irises "You have a giant X over your eye and wield an angelic spear. It's not rocket science" She deadpanned right then and there, arms behind her back like a soldier.