𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}

It took surprisingly quite a short time for them to actually leave the establishment for rehabilitation

...It took surprisingly quite a short time for them to actually leave the establishment for rehabilitation. Onwards, the radio demon had taken the matters into his occupied hands and led the blonde Princess of Hell to the destination he had planned for the day. With the long walk over to the area in mind, silence was bound to be broken by a certain someone's hell rings of thoughts. Purely needing to vent it out, Charlie had spoken up without any question nor thought to hold her back.

Unfortunately, truly. To be quite honest, the overlord was merely staring ahead. It was unclear whether he was paying any mind to her words or not. The blonde demon belle decided to be ignorant about it. She wasn't looking for a response anyway.

"Three years I've been sharing my life with her! And I tell her everything! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits.. what fucking deodorant I like!" Alastor remains the same with his neutral, wide smile. He brought a hand up to his monocle, taking it off to blow on its' glass.

He wiped the clear surface with his thumb, putting it back on after readjustments. The radio demon continues to carry the little koi-fish child in his arms. Not to fret, his microphone stick was in the boy's little hands. Unlike him, Cal seemed to actually be listening to Charlie's rant.

"And she keeps something like this from ME!" The blonde was truly offended, her voice deepening quite a bit by the end. Her hands moved frantically. "Why would she lie for so long? Does she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me?-"

She had turned around, walking backwards. "ME? Says un-understanding.. 'misunderstanding'? Disunder-"

They were getting nearer to their destination. Charlie was beginning to notice the smiling faces of certain demons walking passed by. Her head turns to each direction, losing track of her tangent.

"Wait- where are we?" Now he can talk.

"Cannibal Town!"

The radio demon steps infront of the princess, retrieving his microphone stick back into his hand and out of the child's grasp. Cal coos, still reaching out for it. The overlord feigned ignorance to this, gesturing to the area with his staff extended.

"There's a friend of mine I think you should meet" Alastor had grinned, using his staff as his cane. He beckons the blonde demon belle to come to his side, guiding her to the main building owned by that said friend.

"In Cannibal Town? But it's.." Charlie hesitated, only for it to vanish in mere seconds at the peaceful sight of cannibals living their life. She smiles from surprise.

".. surprisingly nice here"

Alastor grinned, "Isn't it, though?" He further beckoned, lightly pushing the blonde forward. Cal's louder coo for his staff made the overlord held back a sigh, passing the item back into the little boy's possession.