𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈 ; understand

It is to no one's surprise that someone as prideful as the Radio Demon himself would seem to be the kind to push away anyone he deems to be a nuisance to him, if one would have to put it in his words

It is to no one's surprise that someone as prideful as the Radio Demon himself would seem to be the kind to push away anyone he deems to be a nuisance to him, if one would have to put it in his words. He does not wish to feel, at least not in such an emotional sense where he actually cares.

An overlord like him would not dare to have such a thing that would only be a liability to his status and at his side.

The following days that soon came after that interaction were hard to watch. No one believed that the tension in that same room would last longer than it should, which should be a day. Yet, a day became a week- and within that week was a cycle they were unfortunate to witness.

That rift that cause a change to their dynamic having been obvious and hard to glance away from.

Not that they were drawn to the consistent sight. If anything, it was hard to feign and live in ignorance when static comes to fill the air, its' levels only increasing when the petite demon comes to attend it.

Everyone had their moment of witnessing it as if they had been placed in front row seats.

The day after that interaction, Husk and Angel were the first witnesses.

They were by the bar, the pornstar having got off work early and deciding to rant his day off to the bartender behind the counter, filling his glass with the same drink the arachnid would always request. Their talk would last for an hour or two, ended by the sounds of a door pushed open.

From where they are, they can see two others come out from the open door. One tall, one short.

The duo had gone quiet, eyes watching as the radio demon seems to get frustrated about something, hearing the familiar piercing sound of feedback. The butterfly demon belle instantly seems to lower her head, antennas going down as she seemed to speak to him about something.

Angel and Husk couldn't make out what was being said, but both were displeased by the sight of the radio demon continuing to act like he's got a stick up his ass.

And they frown when the raven head did nothing but let it go.

.
.

On the third day,

The next witnesses would be Vaggie and Charlie, who were merely walking around the hotel as the blonde princess pours her heart out, voicing her worries after they were informed by Angel and Husk of what happened the day before.

Midway their walk, the silver headed manager had forced both of them to take a stop in their tracks. Vaggie was quick to drag Charlie to hide, getting behind a wall.

When they had peeked, poking their heads out, they see the duo of their conversation. The radio demon was silent, keeping his hands behind his back, and his shorter companion- their friend,just ahead of him with her arms full of a stack.