𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; the great war { ... }

It has begun

.... It has begun. Cannibals has gathered at the front of the hotel with the rest of its' residents. All had dressed to better handle the fight they were about to face. It was a new day, and a new stand. The first stand of Hell against the Heavens- against the extermination. All heads had raised up.

"Here they come" Spoke the silver headed manager, her spear held in hand beside her blonde partner, arming a shield in contrast. The princess of Hell had taken a deep breath. "

They see it clearly. The portal opening, revealing a part of the heavenly lands.

"Get ready, everyone. We fight together!" Vaggie had continued to exclaim, her gaze narrowed at the sight of her former sisters coming out of the portal.

Angel glares along side Husk, both having their respective weapons drawn. Niffty bounces in place with a deranged grin. Sir Pentious was a tad bit nervous, but he gripped the dagger in hand nonetheless. And lastly, Cherri had her bomb out, chuckling darkly.

No one was backing down, no matter how nervous they were. Some even excited to finally get the whole thing started. The atmosphere tense, there was pressure placed on the princess's shoulders.

Charlie knew she's putting many lives at stake. Many souls she had promised the best.

"NOW, FOR YOUR SOULS!" Vaggie had shouted, and their army lets out a battle cry, a roar of agreement.

The princess of Hell knew what she's doing. And she wasn't going to crawl into hiding just because of second thoughts. She raised her shield in the air, everyone beginning to charge.

And she let out a roar;

"LET'S FUCK THEM UP!"

Little to no hesitation, they had all attacked. The cannibals having already caught an angel exorcist for themselves to kill and feast for later. They're even more thirsty for more now.

Morana had swallowed the lump in her throat, hand moving to take out the gun attached to her hip. Her eyes on the portal, and the first man that had started to come out of it.

There was a menacing presence at her side, his smirk widening as his gaze remains on those who he perceives to be his prey. The filter to his voice strengthens.

"Let the slaughter begin." He brings out his cane, pulling it close before he gave it a swing that was laced by a filtered laugh. A maniacal one at that. The shadow beneath him expands into a pool, taking over the field. There was green in the mix, voodoo symbols becoming visible as the shadow forms a dome.

A cage for those who were from Heaven, and an opportunity for those from Hell. The exorcists outside of the power casted had hit the surface of the dome, like a fly to a wall trying to get in.

Morana had looked at the shield hovering above the on going battle, eyes a little wide by the display. An odd sense of relief courses through her, the earlier nervousness being pushed aside to do what she had sworn to do.