𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 ; dancing with the radio demon

It's hard to move on from the fact that they now have an overlord living under the hotel's roof

.. It's hard to move on from the fact that they now have an overlord living under the hotel's roof. And out of all of them, the hotel had captured the interest of the radio demon. At least said overlord helped with the renovations, but he definitely changed some things to fit his taste better.

Much like the others, Morana was trying to adapt to this situation. Or, more specifically, accept the reality they're currently in. It was definitely a blessing she had managed to even get some shut eye last night. Otherwise, she'd be wide awake and paranoid.

Which is, unfortunately, her current state right now.

Uneasiness overtakes her figure, making the petite demon carefully open her door. Through the small gap she had created, she takes a peek to get a good look of the lit halls of the hotel. Not a single person can be seen, completely leaving the area with nothing but silence.

Morana breathes, her eyes taking their time to take another look. Her hesitance decreases by a bit, her hand on the door handle to swing it open. Slightly slouched in attempt to seem smaller than she already is, she takes one step forward into the hall.

"A pleasant morning to you, my dear!"

She yelps, involuntarily jumping back and rushed to retreat in her room. She slammed the door shut, leaning her back against it. Her heart had almost dropped, but it was instantly followed by its' beating picking up pace.

The static in the air had made her freeze, realizing the action she had made against the sudden presence. At that, she mentally panics. Her hands shaking from the conflicting decisions being thrown at each other in her head. Imagining such scenarios was making it harder for her to at least breathe in a less heavy sense.

Morana stopped thinking at this point, biting her tongue whilst she backs away from the door with her hand up to her mouth. Her eyes travelled over to the ground, spotting the shadow seeping through the cracks of the door.

His silhouette recognizable.

She swallows silently, now returning to the door knob. Morana couldn't afford to mess this up more than she already did. With a frown, she twisted and slowly pulls on the knob.

As the gap begins to expand, she takes another peek through it. Her grip hardening when her eyes had looked up at the tall overlord. His grin ever present and he had tilted his head. One hand holds his microphone stick, the other kept behind him.

Morana resisted the urge to hide, parting her lips to finally speak.

"..Sorry.. you uhm.." She attempts to stand up straight, still not fully opening the door ".. surprised.. me"

Alastor let out a chuckle, "it's quite alright. I'm not here to harm you" He assured with a wave of his hand.

There was a glint to his eyes, one she had noticed and nearly made her cower completely at the increase of static. The effect vanishes, the radio demon suddenly leaning down to meet her height.