An Easy Fix??? (Kaiba and Ashara)

Part Two of "Full Formed"
(This is for you Keith!!)
Kaiba x Ashara
———————————————————————-
Ashara POV
"Now, now Ashara let's not get violent" Shiva said to me, teasingly. His voice ringing in my ears.

"Yeah, violent" I laugh harshly in reply. "Wouldn't that be fun, huh Shiva?" "I must agree, it would be but you must control yourself Ashara" he said, sounding almost disappointed he had to stop me.

"Yeah, yeah" I sighed, though at the same time not giving much of a damn about his words.

"I mean, either way I have no way to get to Mors, him and his stupid ass portals, also do any of us have any idea where Meri went?" I say mostly to myself. "I feel your anger towards them Ashara, however they are not your main problem right now, Kaiba is" Shiva replies in my head.

"I'm very aware, but if they get in my way, their asses are mine, I'll take care of them, dead or alive" I say, feeling a distaste in my mind even thinking about it.

"Maybe you should meditate to calm yourself, it usually helps. I've noticed that" Shiva's voice echoed in my head. I nod to myself, agreeing with Shiva for once.

I float up a bit, crossing my knees and reaching out my arms. I begin to close my eyes and feel myself drown into my meditation.

My meditation begins to get taken over by sorrowful thoughts. "What the hell am I supposed to do Shiva?" I said sighing to myself, "How do I prove it to him, that I love him?".

"There's no easy way to do it, no matter what you tell him, he's telling himself the opposite" Shiva replied. "Maybe I'm just not worthy enough, I told you Shiva, love is a waste of time, It made me to soft, got me too distracted" I reply snappily.

"Love is war Ashara, I thought you knew this" Shiva echoed. "You still love him, and he loves you, there are just things in the way" Shiva says, fastly again, not giving me a chance to reply.

"So what should I do?" I reply, ready for no answer, ready to give up.

"Find out why he is this way, it's obvious it's the only reason he has left you, find out why it has happened, fix it." Shiva ranted on.

"How am I supposed to know what's wrong with him?" "It's probably just natural, his mother looks that way" I reply, confused.

"I could feel the magic radiating off of him, it's a curse of some sort. You can fix it." Shiva informed me. "A curse?" I said obviously confused.

"Yes, yes Ashara. That is what I said" Shiva replied rudely. "Who would do that?" I was confused, but having a few names pop into my mind.

Mors? Meri? Inpu?. Inpu may show a distaste towards Kaiba but he wouldn't go as far as to curse him, they were family after all, Inpu loves him, no matter how much he hates to admit it. Meri isn't strong enough to do that, he is just a servant. That leaves Mors.

"Could it be Mors?" I ask Shiva. "It did feel like distant magic, probably Greek or Egyptian" He replied.

"Why would he do that?" "Is he still that angry over something, so... so small?" I questioned.

Shiva sighed heavily in my mind.

"You don't know what happened?" He asked me. "No??" I answered confused. I heard another heavy sigh echo through my head.

"Kaiba and him had another argument, it happened at one of the camp oasis meetings, the only one you didn't attend, because you were at my shrine" Shiva spilled onto me.

"What the hell did they have an argument about?" I asked, confused on what it could be now. We both sighed in unison.

"Mors tried to converse with Inpu, which obviously didn't go well after what he did to Atlas, Kaiba ended up siding with Inpu and joining in on the argument, things got quite loud" Shiva explained. "Why would Mors want to talk to Inpu" I asked. "To start shit obviously, he's a trouble maker, why wouldn't he Ashara?" He replied annoyed.