Headcannons

I love headcannons :)
—————————————————————————————
Origins of Olympus
——————————
- Lotus collects monster high dolls.

- Kaiba and Ashara walk their cats, they all have their own, specifically designed leashes and collars.

- Kaiba and Ashara put their pet cats in little outfits.

- Bryan spends as much time with his kids as possible. He cooks and bakes with Lotus, gardens with Atlas, and reads and writes with Femi.

- Xylo has a bone collection.

- Bryan spoils people rotten.

- Atlas blames himself for Lotus loosing their wing, he wishes it was him instead.

- Inpu got a robotic arm after loosing it for the second time.

- Inpu and Bryan write poems about each other.

- Inpu grew out his facial hair while Bryan was dead and has yet to shave it because Bryan is quite a fan of it.

- Inpu still puts on his "tough guy" voice he had when he first came to camp whenever he wants to impress Bryan.

- Atlas goes to Kaiba's pyramid all of the time, he goes to him whenever he needs advice or just needs to rant.

-Whenever Cal bartends he gives the people he doesn't like apple juice instead of alcohol.

- Ashara's mother isn't in his life, he's never even met her. He doesn't have the best relationship with his father either so Shiva is the closest thing he has to a parent.

- Ashara has helped Kaiba out of his alcoholism and smoking problems. He's very patient and understanding when it comes to relapsing and makes sure Kaiba knows he's not upset.

- Bryan has yet to meet someone who doesn't like his salad.

- Bryan was the first of his siblings to get married.

- Inpu is a trans man, idk why but it just makes sense to me.

- Ashara has a constant fear of messing up his relationship with Kaiba, he's never been in love before and just doesn't feel like he knows what he's doing.

- Kaiba has had many relationships in his lifetime, but none of them made him feel loved or treated him right, Ashara is his first true love.

- Kaiba has a thigh tattoo.

- Kaiba can switch between his regular form and his cat form, he's also a lot stronger in his cat form. Sometimes when he's emotional he can't control it and turns into his cat form automatically.

- Bryan has many tattoos, most of them are matching ones that he has with his siblings and Inpu.

- Once Atlas was old enough, him and Bryan (or Inpu) got matching tattoos.

- Inpu lets Femi practice braiding and different hair styles on him.

- Cal has multiple ear piercings.

- Cal has glasses but prefers to wear contacts.

- Inpu, Bryan, and Korina/Mors all kept pieces of the SR sword and asked Dranne to make them jewelry out of it.

- Even though he's married, Inpu reads about relationships and how to be a good husband.

- Magnus helped Lotus A LOT with coming out, supporting, and expressing their nonbinary identity. This is why Magnus is one of Lotus's favorite people.

- Ashara cringes every time Kaiba says he's "passionate". No matter what, Ashara will still have a distaste for the words compassion and passion.

- You'd expect Atlas to listen to hard metal music or something, but in reality he probably listens to Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.