More Headcannons‼️

Origins of Olympus/ Korina's Origin
——————————
- Bastet was very absent in Kaiba's life, she gave him material things to show that she "loved" him. This is why Kaiba has such deep connections to material things.

- Shiva is definitely Ashara's wingman, a bad one but he tries.

- Kaiba's love language is gift giving, though once he got with Ashara it turned more into quality time.

- Korina own star themed everything. Pillow cases, stuffed animals, clothes, shoes, hair clips, etc.

- Thanatos definitely bought cowboy hats for both Mors and Korina when they were kids.

- Korina used to have white streaks in her hair, but she dyes over them because they remind her of Morpheus.

- Korina has star shaped freckles.

- Korina is a huge writer, she has lots of journals that are filled to the brim.

- Korina is pansexual, Mors is bisexual, neither of them ever came out to Thanatos, he just found out one day and didn't question it.

- Bryan does Femi's makeup and nails for her. They do matching nails all of the time.

- Ashara allows Kaiba to experiment different makeup looks on him before Kaiba does them on himself.

- Femi dresses cottage core. She adores long skirts and sweaters.

- Bryan has dyed his hair many different colors. Pink, brown, white, he even did full on rainbow at one point.

- Kaiba gets alcohol and smoking problems from his mother.

- Inpu didn't have enough patience to teach Solis how to read, Kaiba and Bryan ended up teaching him.

- Bryan has the fanciest cursive writing.

-  Korina and Keon would make such a better couple than Mors and Korina, they would be a lot less toxic and it would probably be a lot better for Korina's mental health. (More of a statement than a headcannon)

- Kaiba has a lot of cacti and succulents in his house.

- Atlas is a huge horror movie and game fan.

- Kaiba goes to the human world a lot, he likes buying different outfits from there.

- Cal has a pocket watch.

- Cal had no idea how to bartend, he just watch a couple TikTok videos about it and winged it.

- Lotus likes theater, mostly musicals.

- Kaiba helps Ashara to feel more comfortable with expressing feelings of love. Ashara helps Kaiba to feel more comfortable showing "weak" emotions like sadness.

- Bryan and his house always smell good. He wears perfumes and his house always has candles burning 24/7.

- Bryan and Inpu's wedding rings have each other's names on the inside of them.

- Korina's wings have stars in them, like her hair.

- Ashara gives himself a lot of henna tattoos.

- Brinley taught Lotus how to crochet, and taught Femi how to sew.

- Atlas has glasses but wears contacts to look more like Bryan.

- Magnus has a lot of scars, not because of anything serious, they're just clumsy.

- Xylo still can't keep a relationship, even after Aphrodite removed the curse.

- Dranne made Inpu and Bryan's wedding rings.

- All of the Brypu kids enjoy reading, Femi enjoys reading about mythology, Lotus likes manga and comics, and Atlas prefers audio books.

- Thanatos still asks Korina to watch cowboy shows with him.

- Lotus wears converse and combat boots, they have every single color of converse.

- Atlas has heterochromia, he is insecure about it so he uses his bangs to cover it up.

- Kaiba and Bryan both watch soap operas.

- Ashara taught Kaiba meditation to help him whenever he is having overwhelming emotions.

- Ashara is very patient with Kaiba, no matter the situation.

- Ashara and Kaiba work out together a lot, Ashara is basically a trainer for Kaiba.

- Kaiba has a lot of ear piercings.

- If Ashara did eat, he would be a vegan.

- Whenever Inpu and Bryan have arguments, Bryan calls Kaiba and talks crap until he feels better, Kaiba is an amazing person to talk crap with.

- Kaiba loves fruit, especially grapes.

- Inpu has nightmares about Bryan being dead again, he always wakes up relieved when Bryan is asleep next to him.

- Bryan makes Inpu salads whenever he wants them, it doesn't matter if it is breakfast, lunch, dinner, or 3 a.m.

- Atlas desperately wanted a tattoo for years, but Inpu claimed he was too young. When Bryan came back to life, he let him get one. Without Inpu's knowledge ofc.🤫

- The Brypu kids have a lot of sleepovers with Kaiba, they refer to him as their uncle.

- Inpu still doesn't understand anything about technology, even with all of the t.v's and other technology in Bryan's house.

- Lotus, Dina, and Eun hang out at Bryan's house every so often and compete in Mario cart.

-  Kaiba is the type of person to cry when he sees a stray cat, he probably takes in every stray he sees.

- Kaiba never feels good enough for his mother, it really affects the way he views himself.

- Cal and basically every other camper go to Ashara for advice, he is known as a wise man.

- Bryan wears heeled boots.

- Kaiba cry's when he's mad, he's not good at expressing his emotions correctly.

- Korina kept all of her dolls and other toys from her childhood. (Cannon?)

^Kaiba would own this