Headcannons

Fun Fact: Bryan's FNAF roleplay was actually what got me into the FNAFverse and Origins as a whole!! Though, I stopped watching it when his whole villian phase started.
————————————————————————————-
FNAC (Pretty Depressed Productions)
————————————————————
- Scribble gets Doodle a new flower every time the last one dies.

- Scribble and Doodle have plushies of each other.

- Cindy has tons of stuffed animals that she just keeps in a closet in the play area/daycare.

- Some of the animatronics try to use GC as an actual dart board and Dylan has to constantly fix his head.

- Blank and Vinnie make kids cry a lot because their designs are viewed as scary.

-Out of all of the animatronics, M&M and Doodle are the best and most patient with children.

- Sherbert owns HUNDREDS of lamps. They just randomly place them around the building, every single room has at least one lamp.

- If an animatronic has a bow tie/ tie, it is removable and can be switched out. Sometimes Doodle, Candy, Scribble and the other girl animatronics with bow ties switch them out and play dress up.

- Candy and Cindy are very competitive when it comes to games. Whether it be card games or Nintendo games, they are very competitive.

- Vinnie studies different languages and has actually become rather fluent in some. This makes it easier for him to communicate with children who do not speak English.

- Even though Blank now has the ability to show emotion, he still struggles to show them and gets confused/ overwhelmed by them.

- Dylan has a lot of ear piercings. He had snake bites in high school but he had to take them out when he got his first job.

- Blank usually wakes up with rather inappropriate things drawn/ written on him, these are done either by teenagers or other animatronics.

- Chester has a pair of symbols.

- Fylan has a pet fish that he keeps in Dylan's office. He forgets to feed it so Dylan has just taken over the task of feeding it.

- Sherbet's eyes glow in the dark.

- Ozzy is a really good story teller.

- Lolbit gets along really well with Doodle and M&M due to the fact that they're all parental figures to some degree.

- Rat and Cat often glitch out and are unsure of who is supposed to take charge of the body.

- Vinnie often chips and breaks due to the fact he's made of wood.

- Mochi has amazing hearing and it affects his sleeping time.

- Scribble paints her nails teal and orange.

- Davy has an old mind and gets confused about things like technology.

- Candy and Cindy have matching tail bows.

- Wilford has different suspenders and he changes them based on what type of performances he's doing that day.

- A lot of the animatronics have separation anxiety.

- Damien collects clown dolls.

- Cindy owns roller skates and rolls around the restaurant with them.

- Sherbert constantly flys into things and has terrible sense of direction.

- Doodle has like 50 different bow ties and she changes them everyday. She even has holiday themed ones.

- Shadow Bonnie and Orville randomly show up to Candy's and stock up on the essentials they need before going back to traveling.