Collateral damage

Tae and Jimin were lounging on the shores of Daegu Island after entertaining some tourists with water sports. Nearby, young girl tourists from the resorts ogled at the hot man reclining on the soft sand. Some boys drooling at Jimin..

Mesmerized by the song playing on the radio, Jimin was lost in its melody

Mesmerized by the song playing on the radio, Jimin was lost in its melody. Sensing potential attention from onlookers, Tae subtly pulled down Jimin's shirt to ensure no one ogled at him.

"... just one word, I'll recognize Cookie... Mark my words Tae Tae.. . Next time I'm on the mainland, I'm definitely visiting the radio station, let me see how he exit the station without spotted by me..." Jimin challenged Tae.

"What's so special about this Cookie?" Tae inquired looking away from Jimin..

"There's a sibling energy... he's also an orphan like me. I can relate to him in many ways. Lately, his voice has been little off. He mentioned taking a break for his big day next month, but his tone sounded worried. Whatever he's going through, I just want him to be happy. You know, I want to be by his side on his big day, reassure him that everything will be okay.... ahhhh my little Cookie... " Jimin emotionally explained, while Tae, partly listening, flirting and waving at the tourist girls, enjoying the attention.

"Hmm... yeah, you should," Tae replied, waving at his admirers. Jimin looked at Tae..

"You pabo... I was being serious, and you were putting on a show here. This is why I can't stand you," Jimin exclaimed, tossing sand at Tae and getting up.

"No, no, no, Jiminahhh... I love you... don't go," Tae pleaded, following Jimin.

"You don't... you love yourself more than anything... narcissistic devil!" Jimin retorted.

"No, I love you," Tae insisted.

"I love Yoongi hyung... you know why? Even though he claims he's not interested in a relationship, his attention is always on me. He listens to me carefully," Jimin declared, brushing off the sand from his pants as he walked away.

"Ahhh... Yoongi hyung! You stole my crush... I'm gonna kill you," Tae grumbled in frustration.

"Dare you to say that to Yoongi hyung," Jimin challenged.
.
.
.