Hopes and fears..

Koo's pov

Taehyungie hyung is a puzzle I badly want to solve. One minute he's so apologetic and concerned, the next he's cold and distant. Whatever! One thing I've learned about him is that he's so protective towards Jimin. That sometimes makes me envious of Jimin.

It's evident that Tae hyung likes Jimin and sees me as an intruder who came as a threat between them, but he doesn't think of Yoongi hyung that way, even though Yoongi hyung is Jimin's actual lover. Why so??! For some reason, he resents me, even though he is attracted to me. I can see it in his eyes..

To be honest, I like him... come on!! Look at him... who wouldn't like him?? But... I can't say it's love. I hate him when he resents me. Though I badly want to make him fall for me... I don't want to push him. It's just three months. I think I'll be okay when I leave this island with new documents. I don't want to make a mess in people's lives just for my amusement.

 I don't want to make a mess in people's lives just for my amusement

Ohhh!! Here we are... I can see the shores of Daegu Island. But strangely, the boat isn't rocking like before. Maybe this is one of Yoongi hyung's tricks to bring me and Tae hyung closer. He's smart... it worked like he wanted in my case. But it didn't work with Taehyung... he looked unbothered.

"Ggugie!! We are here

"Ggugie!! We are here... Remember your name and don't talk to any tourists unnecessarily... Jimin will stay with you... in case you want to talk to me about something... feel free to call me from his phone... he will buy you a new phone tomorrow..." Taehyungie said and got ready to disembark from the boat. This sounds like a goodbye... where is he going?? I'm his fiancé, I mean... we are pretending to be a soon-to-be-married couple. How can he leave me like this...

"Where are you going?!" I hesitantly asked, unable to rightfully stop him.

"My home... it's on the other side of the island... I'll take you there tomorrow or if my parents insist, I will come back again for dinner at Yoongi hyung's restaurant with my them... I'll see you then...," Taehyung casually said and jumped down from the boat onto the wooden ramp.

," Taehyung casually said and jumped down from the boat onto the wooden ramp