Beautiful solution

After giving the room card to Tae and watching him depart, Jimin realized with a jolt that he had given the card to the room where Cookie was resting.

Frantically, he scanned the crowded party floor, hoping to spot Tae, but no signsof him. Anxiously, Jimin made his way toward the room.

Yoongi and Hobi, noticing Jimin's anxious search,then they tried to excuse themselves from the guests and followed him.

Eventually, Jimin stood infront of Tae's room, knocking urgently to rouse Tae from his deep thoughts. Tae, startled, shook off the blood-stained image of the bride from his mind and approached the door.
.
.
.
.

Entering the room, Jimin rummaged through the bed and checked the bathroom, leaving Tae utterly shocked.

"What are you searching for?!" Tae inquired, but Jimin ignored him, calling out for Cookie in his familiar sweet tone. Recognizing Jimin's voice, Koo emerged from his hiding spot, startling Tae.

" Were you in there all this time? God, you are scary!!" Tae exclaimed in shock, surprised by Koo's presence. Koo remained silent, dumbfounded by the unexpected remark from Tae... Tae thought...

Should be vigilant around him!!

Seriously  stealthy!!

"Calm down, Cookie. We're not here to harm you. You can trust us," Jimin reassured, approaching Koo and extending his hand. Koo nodded in acknowledgment, taking Jimin's hand. Sensing Koo's nervousness, Jimin guided him to sit on the bed, holding his trembling hands. Koo felt calm in the presence  of Jimin.

"Cookie!!!  I'm Jimin, and I promise you're safe with me, you can trust me... " Jimin said reassuringly, while Tae sighed from the background.

"It's not enough that we've revealed our faces; now you're giving him all our details... why don't  you give him everything  including our address and phone number, making it easier for them to track us down.." Tae sighed, frustrated.

"Cookie means no harm to us... " Jimin replied to Tae before turning back to Koo. "Am I right? Can we trust you?" Jimin asked, and Koo nodded innocently.

"Do you know what we did?" Jimin calmly inquired of Koo.

"You people killed Mr. Akira's son, right??" Koo replied softly, his expression unreadable. Jimin nodded trying to catch his expression...

"Do you know why?" Jimin continued, and Koo shook his head. Jimin then explained the situation...Akira's attempts to seize control of the island, his son's crimes against two island girls, and their necessity to eliminate Akira's son. Koo listened attentively.

"Do you think what we did was wrong?" Jimin asked, and Koo's gaze sought out Tae for some reason. Tae, avoiding Koo's eyes, reclined on the couch showing his back to Kookie..

"How did you know I'm Cookie?" Koo asked without answeing Jimin's  question, and Jimin explained his admiration towards the radio program and host, as well as his reasons for saving Koo. Kookie  smiled for the first time after getting on cruise...

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Koo. Not many know about my identity, but I trust you, Jimin," Koo said, smiling warmly. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, as if they had known each other for years.

"Shoo! Too much sugary stuffs both of you....you'll get diabetes! Stop it already. Jimin???! You killed his husband and abducted him, aren't you both acting out of the situation??! " Tae interjected, addressing Jimin.

Then, turning to Koo, he continued, "And you, Koo—or whatever your name is—it's not a friendly reunion. Stop this act and please find a safe place once the cruise reaches the mainland."