Peeked emotions

This doesn't seem right... Oh my gosh! Why is Koo getting so emotional? And why is Eomma getting so attached? This isn't going to end well.

Taehyung felt a mix of happiness and concern as he observed Jin's instant attachment to Koo, a distinct behavior from Jin's usual reserved nature worried him.

While it was happy to see Jin embrace Koo so readily, Taehyung couldn't shake off his worry about the inevitable hurt they both would face.

Just as he had drawn a line with Koo, he struggled to draw boundaries between his parents and Koo, knowing they shouldn't be known about their marriage of convenience arrangements, which left him feeling disheartened.
.
.
.
.
.

Later..

Lunch felt intimate and memorable to Koo and it felt like gatherings between real bride and groom families

Lunch felt intimate and memorable to Koo and it felt like gatherings between real bride and groom families. Yoongi took charge of the bride's side arrangements, given Koo's parents are not alive.

After lunch discussions were going seeious on the table amoung Namjoon abd Yoongi, while Jimin accompanied Taehyung. Meanwhile, Jin was deeply engrossed in conversation with Koo.

"I don't know how this is going to end...," Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"Hmm... We know our Jinnie... Koo is just a shiny new toy to him. Wait until you get married... I won't be shocked if they start bickering right after wedding..." Jimin whispered back teasingly, though internally, he begged to differ.

"I hope they won't miss each other after three months," Taehyung whisper sighed
.
.
.
"Ggukie!!! Tae said you're an artist... He bragged about your skills, said you're good at everything..." Jin interjected, directing his attention to Koo.

"Everything?! Did he really say that?!" Koo shot a glare at Taehyung, feeling trapped in the situation, while Taehyung sheepishly grinned.

"What are you looking at? You're good at everything, right?" Taehyung teased Koo back.

"Yes, I am!! Yes, Jinnie eomma... Name it, and I'll do it. I've mastered several art forms like singing, writing, dancing, sketching, painting, taekwondo, gymnastics... And I'm also a good athlete," Koo confidently boasted, trying to impress everyone.

"Don't stack lies, my mother might test your skills," Taehyung teased further.

"Let him test me... I'm not scared like someone," Koo challenged Taehyung.

"Who's scared? What do you know about me?" Taehyung countered, and soon their banter escalated into bickering, oblivious to Jimin and Jin's presence.

"Hey! Stob it," Jin intervened, and Koo instantly obeyed, ceasing the argument, while Taehyung continued to voice his opinion. Impressed by Koo's respect for Jin, Jin silently led Koo inside, leaving Taehyung and Jimin to clean up the lunch table.
.
.
.
.