The officiant *

The wedding officiant gave a warm welcome to Namjoon and Jin first. Knowing them personally, they exchanged pleasant words and caught up on general things before the officiant, Seojoon directed them to head to the shrine for other arrangements before inviting the couples to discuss the wedding.

 Knowing them personally, they exchanged pleasant words and caught up on general things before the officiant, Seojoon directed them to head to the shrine for other arrangements before inviting the couples to discuss the wedding

The wedding officiant welcomed Taehyung, Koo, Yoongi, and Jimin into his office with a warm smile....

"It's wonderful to meet you all. Let's begin by discussing your wedding plans." Seojoon said

The room was adorned with soft lighting and a peaceful ambiance, creating an atmosphere of serenity

The room was adorned with soft lighting and a peaceful ambiance, creating an atmosphere of serenity. They felt comfortable in the tranquil surroundings as they prepared to make their way to the shrine, where they would continue their discussion for their wedding...

"Welcome, Taehyung shi and Gguk shi" the officiant said with a gentle smile while reading details of the couple to be married,  from his desktop

"I'm delighted to meet you both. Please, have a seat in front of me... Welcome Yoongi shi and Jimin shi , you both can take the  couch please..."

Taehyung and Koo exchanged nervous glances before settling into the comfortable chairs in front of the officiant's office desk.

"Let's start by getting to know a bit about you both..." the officiant began, flipping open a notebook. "Could you please share your full names and contact information?" Officiant  extended a form to fill..

As Taehyung and Koo provided their details after filling the form with limited details, the officiant made notes, nodding along attentively.

"Now, tell me about your wedding plans," the officiant prompted, leaning forward with genuine interest. "When and where are you envisioning your ceremony?"

Jimin spoke up first, his eyes shining with excitement. "We've decided to have the ceremony on the mountain top, as per our traditions.It's a place of significance for Kim's family, and we wanted to honor that tradition."

The officiant nodded in understanding. "A beautiful choice. The mountain top is the best option, we can continue the wedding right after rituals there, also it offers a serene and majestic backdrop for your special day."