Stunning boy

Taehyung was bombarded with questions after his shocking announcement...

"Is he from the mainland?" Jin asked.

"Yes" Taehyung confirmed.

"Adopted?" Namjoon chimed in.

"Yes," Taehyung replied.

"Orphan?" Jin questioned.

"Not anymore," Taehyung responded.

"What's the reason for eloping?" Jin pressed.

"Situation," Taehyung answered.

"Abusive parents?" Namjoon asked.

"Kind of..," Taehyung reluctantly admitted.

"Underage?" Eomma questioned further.

"No, he is 20" Taehyung clarified.

"Does he know anything about our customs and culture?" Jin inquired.

"He will adapt..." Taehyung assured.

"Fell in love within a day?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"In a night... I mean, the party night," Taehyung corrected himself.

"You spent the night together?!" Jin's eyes widened.

"Yes, I mean... we spent the whole night speaking... on the dock, getting to know each other.." Taehyung defended.

"This is unacceptable," Jin stated firmly.

"Please, try to understand," Taehyung pleaded.

"This is unbelievable, Tae! What are you hiding from us? Are you tangled in some scam? Is there anything we can do to help you...?" Namjoon's concern was evident.

"No, Appa... Fine! You don't believe me right? Okay, then call Yoongi hyung..." Taehyung challenged.

"Yes! I'm going to call him for sure... I sent you in his care... now I don't know what's going on... He should take responsible for this insane situation" Namjoon left to call Yoongi, while Jin continued his interrogation.

"What does he do for living?" Jin questioned further.

"Artist..." Taehyung replied.

"Artist? What kind of art?" Jin persisted.

"The kind who performs arts..." Taehyung stuttered. Tae and Koo had agreed to stick with the term 'artist', but he hadn't asked Koo about the specific art form he is good at. Unlike other questions he can't lie to this question  because,  Jin is kind of person who is capable testing Koo by giving him a paint brush or mic.

"Do you think you're smart? Answer me properly, which art?" Jin's tone was stern.

"Many arts... I can't specify one... he's good at everything, like singing, dancing, drawing, painting... etcetera... Donno how good... but he is good... that's how much I know" Taehyung replied nervously.

" See... this is the problem...Tae?!" Jin shook his head disapprovingly.

"I'll bring him tomorrow... please ask him yourself..." Taehyung sighed and retreated to his room, leaving his parents in a state of chaos.
.
.
.
After taking a relaxing cold bath and spending an hour in his room, ignoring the continuous knocking at his door. After what felt like  an hour, Taehyung decided to test the waters and emerged from his room to face his parents.

"Are you guys still mad at me?" Taehyung asked tentatively.

"Yoongi and Jimin explained everything... bring him tomorrow... let's discuss the wedding after that... " Namjoon said, while Jin remained silent. Taehyung knew that silence was the only weapon that could scare him..
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile in the resort...