Crush,Love, Fear

" I'll marry him... no issues... just for a year... I can manage..." said Tae before storming out of the room, leaving others in awe. No one knew Tae's sudden change except Jimin, who noticed the way Tae's eyes softened when Koo shed a tear.

Koo stood there dumbfounded until Tae shut the door behind him, then he started whining in his frustrated voice.

"I'm not anyone's charity case... I don't want to force him... just end me from all my sufferings.. Kill me please...." Koo whispered yelled and sat back on the bed.

"Koo... listen..." Jimin tried to calm him, but Yoongi stood up frustrated.

" Yeah!!! Lets better kill him.... aish!!!! Kuds these days!!!  Listen!!! It's not a choice, little boy... either you have to marry him and come with us to our place if you want to live... or please go jump in the ocean and end all our sufferings... as if we have a choice here... or... tell me... do you have any other idea... ??

Like...?? can you go to any of your loyal friends and live absconded?? Can any of your friends protect you... do you at least have friends?!" Yoongi yelled at Koo, unable to tolerate both Tae and Koo's bratty behavior. Koo stood strong, biting his lip, suppressing all his anger and sufferings.

"I have friends.. but..." Koo tried to bring out his solid voice while screaming and bawling inside.

"But what...?!" Yoongi screamed..

" Yoongi ya!!! He is just a kid... cut him some slack... " Hobi tried to calm Yoongi and asked Koo...

" Tell me... do you have anyone who can protect you...??  it's not safe with me... my place is the first place they will search if they know you are alive... do iou know other place??" Hobi softly tried to explain...

"There are two girls.... but they are still in college and living with their parents who happen to be close friends of Akira... they are loyal to me... but I can't risk their lives for me..." Koo muttered in a shaking voice.

"Then??? What else can we do now???" Yoongi yelled again, and Koo was on the verge of crying, but Jimin jumped in.

"If Tae doesn't want to marry him, then Yoongi hyung will marry you... I'm not letting you die... that's not even an option..." Jimin said firm glaring at Yoongi and went out, asking Hobi to take care of Koo. Jimin cried all the way to the dock. In the dock... he leanedon a railing and cried because he didn't want Yoongi to marry Koo, but also didn't want to let go of Koo.
.
.
.
.
.
In the room... around 3 in the morning

It was complete silence after Jimin left. Hobi slept on the couch while Yoongi stood there watching Koo. Koo was wide awake, staring at the floor the whole night. Worried Yoongi walked to Koo.

"Listen Koo... I'm sorry... can I sit here?" Yoongi asked, patting the space beside him on bed..

"Mhm..." Koo nodded.

"I mean no harm... consider me your elder brother... Jimin!!! He doesn't have to know... but I'm in love with him..."

Yoongi continued, his voice softening with sincerity, "We both know that, but I didn't openly accept it because of my situation in my family. I've planned to confess my love after this mission.

As you think...We are not professional hitmen or part-time goons... I wish it's just a one-time thing and we are aware of the risk in it.. We made a change by killing your late husband, and we don't want the process to affect us now or in the future.

I saved you only because Jimin asked me to. Leaving you here in mainland unprotected is also risky for us. Now that we both are out of choices, I hope you accept to marry Tae.