Heart of the ocean

"Wait until the wedding, Koo... I still believe in traditions, even if it's just a marriage of convenience," Tae whispered softly, his gaze unwavering as he held Koo's gaze.

"Do you believe in all those...? We cant even touch each other... like this??" Koo asked curiously, leaning in to touch Tae's cheek with his finger tip...

"Not that much... as I said earlier, I'm quite pious and patriotic... it's in my blood. But about these strict rituals... I can skip one or two..... obviously... we cannot kill someone a week before our wedding.... or we should no kill at all.... So !!! Yeah!!! Here I am... I'm also part of that inevitable mission... But.... the thing is.... I'm afraid of Jin eomma... if he starts to rant, he will run his mouth for a solid two minutes holding his breath... you need thousands of ears to listen to it... so lets not caught kissing again...," Tae explained, a playful smile playing on his lips, and Koo couldn't help but chuckle.

"Really??? I mean... I can see he is quite rude... but... for two minutes?? You've got to be kidding, right?" Koo laughed, the sound musical in the quiet backyard.

" About my eomma??? You have no idea... You don't have to believe me... You'll see," Tae said, his eyes sparkling with mischief, causing Koo to laugh again at Tae's words

"I'm but afraid now!! Is he going to be mother-in-law?? I'm dead!! " Koo joked, rolling his eyes playfully.

"It's just three months for you... you'll survive," Tae reassured him, and Koo's laughter faltered for a moment, a hint of seriousness in his expression.

Tae's words hit like an arrow to his dreamy heart, piercing through the veil of his subconscious belief that the wedding was real. At times, Tae's actions and words served as a wake-up call, shaking him away from his day dream and brings him back to reality.

"What are we? Hyung?" Koo's voice softened, eyes searching Tae's for an answer.

"What do you want us to be? What can we possibly be in three months?" Tae replied, a hint of vulnerability creeping into his tone. Tae's eyes carefully searched for answers in Koo's eyes..

"I want you... Please make every day of these three months engraved in my body and soul, so I can never let you go from my memory... atleast!!" Koo confessed, his gaze unwavering, submitting his heart to Tae. Tae caught Koo's sincerity, feeling a tug at his own heartstrings.

"I want you too... You have no idea how much I need you... but....!! Ok Fine, let's make a deal... Let's make these days memorable like you said, how Rose in Titanic remembered 4 days she spent with Jack till she turned grandma... Let's tell our grandbabies about these three months as our golden memories..." Tae proposed, a warmth spreading in his chest as he saw Koo's smile return.

What if I don't want to marry anyone after you or bear children... hyung??!

But I like this deal!! I'll tell someone...

"Like Titanic? Haaa... Share everything?" Koo teased, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Of course, let's cut the sensual details... " Tae chuckled, enjoying the light hearted chat with Koo, feeling a sense of comfort in their otherwise tension filled connection.

"So... We're in a 'Marriage with Benefits' pact?" Koo quirked an eyebrow, the corners of his lips turning up in a mischievous grin.

"Yes!!! But we can't call it like that infront of others... Let's call it the Heart of the Ocean deal... No love, no bitter feelings, just benefits and memories," Tae suggested, a grin spreading across his face as he saw Koo shook his head before nodding in agreement, his eyes shining with excitement. Tae adores that habit of Koo.