000

— PROLOG

     The dark clouds loomed over the sky, thunder booming when it strikes down and the sound of the rain droplets falling sounded. The rain mixed the blood and mud on the ground as the fire raged throught the village.

The residents cried out in agony as they were ruthlessly slaughtered by a group of black-clothed men. The leader had a strange star stitched into the robe as he ignored the cires of the residents as his red hair stood out against the rest of his outfit.

"We've completed the mission." One of the black-clothed men kneeled in front of him as he reported the conclusion of the Slaughter of the residents.

"Are you sure none are left alive?" The man asked. "Yes sir." He reported with the utmost confidence.

"Let's go." The red-haired man said as he ripped a teleportation scroll with the rest of the men following.

No one noticed a small boy crushed beneath the broken down house. He raised his head and glared into the dissapering men printing their faces into his mind.

Adileo stared at him with hatred; and a thirst of blood. He wanted to kill him. No, he swore that he would kill him.

Adileo vision darkened as his consciousness started slipping.

[ Do you want revenge?]

[ Do you want to live and kill them?]

As his consciousness slipped he heard a Vague voice but that voice said the one thing he wanted.

He didn't care if it was the devil or God. The only thing in his mind was hatred and thirst for revenge.

Adileo used the last of his consciousness and said. "Yes.." His vision darkened as he lost consciousness and fainted.

[ The contract has been completed.]

The vague voice turned into a sinister tone and in the vague scence a pure black hair and blood red eyes was the only thing that could be seen.

The eyes gazed at the fainted boy and smirked. "Don't disappoint me."

The voice and features dissappeared as a black power similar to divine power but more sinister but not enough to be called demonic absorbed into the fainted boy leaving behind a rose tattoo on his hand.