001

— I Found You.

Choi Han who had approached at some point took Cale from Eruhaben. Choi Han placed Cale on his back.

“Please rest a bit, Cale-nim.”

Cale was at a loss for words.
He could not say anything at all.

White smoke that was not from white thunderbolts but instead came up from the ground started to surround him.

He looked down to see Saint Jack who was hiding behind Rex’s shield sending out his healing abilities toward Cale and the group.
Cale’s insides that were a mess from using his ancient powers could not be healed with Saint Jack’s healing powers.
It was because they were not illnesses nor injuries.
However, it was definitely enough to heal the others. Of course, the smoke did not go toward Hannah nor Mary.

“Hahaha, I’m about to tear up.”

Cale raised his head again after hearing someone sounding entertained.

Craaaack-

He could see the White Star on the other side of the silver shield that was starting to crack even more. The white thunderbolts were avoiding him as they struck down.
The White Star was entertained watching Cale and his group.

“I guess I should say that it is very touching?”

The White Star who was speaking cheekily as he wiped the blood off of his mouth then shrugged his shoulders and took a magic scroll out of his pocket.

Cale was certain that there was a teleportation magic circle inside it.

‘We need to catch this bastard.’

No, it was actually better for that bastard to disappear from here.
There was nobody here who could defeat him. It would be better if he disappeared. Cale’s eyes were cold, but they were filled with so much anger that it could not be hidden.
He could hear the White Star’s voice clearly at that moment.

“Too bad. I’m a bit busy right now. I wanted to see whether you could block it or not.”

‘That fucking bastard-’

Cale, who was about to say something, stopped himself after hearing someone quietly mumbling.

“…An even crazier bastard than me.”

‘…Choi Han, did you just cuss?’

Cale let out another groan as his face turned odd after hearing Choi Han’s vicious words.

“Ugh!”

Cale’s back curled up. Choi Han could see the black blood drenching Cale’s shoulders. He nodded his head at the others who were looking at him and grabbed Cale’s hands that were reaching up to the sky.

“…Ha…really, so annoying.”

He ignored what Cale had to say.
Choi Han gathered together Cale’s palms that had very faint silver threads that looked ready to break at any moment.

Cale’s hands weakly headed down. Cale put his chin on Choi Han’s shoulder as he looked up.

Baaaaaaaaaang!

There seemed to be an endless number of thunderbolts.
The cracked silver shield had turned into pieces.

It was not broken.
Cale had just deactivated it.
The silver shield slowly dissipated in the air.
Eruhaben smiled refreshingly and commented at the same time.

“Little kid, let me see you run wild.”

Cale could see Eruhaben move behind Raon’s back and grabbing onto Raon’s paws.