0010

- The two trashes part 2

"Friend, I really like you."

Bud Illis put his arm around Cale's shoulders. Cale looked at the green eyes beyond the glasses with a stoic expression. The Mercenary King did not care as he kept his arm around Cale's shoulders and led him to his table.

"Come, come. The alcohol that will take the place of a handshake is on my table. Let's go over there."

Tap.

Cale moved Bud's hand from his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

Bud Illis looked at Cale in confusion as Cale stoically started to speak.

"Follow me. Both the food and alcohol will be of the highest quality."

Adileo wondered how Cale could attract to people just like that but then again the Mercenary King didn't seem that smart.

"Oh, really?"

Bud Illis started to smile.

Cale started to walk back upstairs as he responded back.

"Yes, I'm the boss of this inn."

Cale motioned to Beacrox, who was looking over from the kitchen, and started to walk back up the stairs. He then looked at the table where Bud's associate was sitting and continued to speak to Bud.

"I have a lot of money. It'll be my treat."

'Wow.'

Bud's jaws could not help but drop.

"...How cool."

The Mercenary King truly seemed to be full of admiration.

Cale heard Raon's voice in his mind as he was climbing up the stairs.

- Human! The Mercenary King is more than just a little weird! He seems to be crazy in a different way than that crazy Clopeh Sekka!

- Don't you agree human?!

Cale ignored that voice and started to speak to Ron.

"Food and alcohol-"

"I will bring it to the third floor."

Ron, who already understood what Cale was going to say, finished his sentence for him. Cale looked at the Mercenary King who was being guided by Ron before heading back up to the third floor without any hesitation.

"Can you bring me cake too?" Adileo called out to the butler who was going upstairs getting a nod.

Choi Han followed right behind him.

"Cale-nim."

Choi Han called out to him as if he was trying to whisper to him. However, Cale just smiled and responded back before he could say anything else.

"It's fine."

'Does he even know what I'm going to say to be able to say it is fine?'

Choi Han questioned it for a moment but started to relax. He did not say anything else before following behind Cale beside Adileo.

He was still somewhat awkward around Adileo but he didn't hate it.

"Wow, the boss of this large inn is my friend? And that friend is someone who knows how to drink?"

"...Will you stop being so loud? It's embarrassing."

The Mercenary King was leisurely looking around the inn. The robed mage next to him was the one who said that it was embarrassing.