020

— He won't die

It had been seven days since Cale had entered Wind Island.

Night had passed by and the sun was in the morning.

The first to notice something amiss was Adileo at the tip fo the ship who glanced at the source of this ominous feeling followed by Beacrox who cursed. 

“…Shit.”

Beacrox Molan took out a pair of white gloves and put them on. He then took out the greatsword from the scabbard on his back.

“Bud Illis, has something like this ever happened?”

Mercenary King Bud flinched at Ron Molan’s gaze before responding back.

“…Never. I’ve never seen this myself nor in any records.”

The ship had been waiting outside Wind Island for a whole week.

Bud Illis who was on the deck did not look very good. His gaze was fixated on Wind Island, one of the Eastern continent’s Three Restricted Areas.

Tap.

Someone came up to the deck at that moment.
It was Choi Han.

“The wind has become very faint.”

It was currently 10 am.

It was two hours before their set time to infiltrate Wind Island to find Cale.

The wind around Wind Island had decreased for the past week.

And approximately ten minutes ago, the whirlwinds around Wind Island had suddenly disappeared.

“…So this is Wind Island?”

Bud’s close friend mage Glenn, the only survivor of the Poeff household, had a blank expression on his face.

“How terrible.”

The black island became more and more visible as the wind disappeared.

It really was fitting to be one of the restricted areas.

However, he did not have time to pay attention to that as two things happened in a rush. Something quickly flew over and landed right in front of Mercenary King Bud Illis.

‘…A Dragon.’

Mage Glenn could see the ancient Dragon glaring ferociously at Bud. His eyes that had already turned to the round eyes of a reptile were staring at Bud.

“Bud Illis, you said that is just land that was poisoned by dead mana?”

“…Excuse me?”

Eruhaben started to frown after seeing Bud blankly asking back.

“Eruhaben-nim?”

Ron cautiously approached the ancient Dragon. It was at that moment.

“Raon!”

Choi Han called for Raon. A small black dot that was in the sky flew down quickly and started to get bigger. Raon looked toward Choi Han and shouted back.

“I know!”

Choi Han kicked off the deck after hearing that response.

Flight magic surrounded him as soon as he did that.
Ron who was watching Choi Han heard an odd noise.

The only person that did not seem to be in a big rush was Adileo. He look as if he was taking a stroll around town. It was because of what the dumb go's in his head had told him.

So he wasn't as worried as the rest of the group.

Ooooooo-

It was not the sound of the wind.