012

– Two Trashes part 4

    "cough." Cale coughed taking the attention away from Adileo and Bud continued.

“...People with ancient powers smell like the attribute of their powers.”

Bud touched the bridge of his nose.

“Do you know what I noticed as the biggest difference between you and the White Star?”

“What is it?”

'Their face? cales more feminine than him.' Cale was like a enchanting beauty and the White Star was like a handsome maniac.

Even Adileo was stunned as his beauty at first.

Cale calmly asked and Bud Illis quickly responded back.

“I smell something from each of you that the other does not have.”

‘One thing that each of us has that the other does not have?’

Cale started to smile.

He made eye contact with Eruhaben.
The ancient Dragon had said something to Cale before coming to the Eastern continent.

‘The White Star is not complete.’

‘Unlike you, that bastard has not achieved a balance of attributes.’

The attributes of nature.

He did not have a balance of those attributes in his body.

Cale started to speak.

“I probably don’t have the smell of the sky?”

“Correct. You knew.”

Bud Illis quickly continued after seeing Cale’s gaze that was telling him to hurry up and share the information.

“But there is a scent that the White Star does not have that you do have. It is the faintest smell.”

‘The faintest smell?’

"Is he a dog?.." Adileo muttered to himself but he seemed to be heart by the little dragon.

– Didn't you hear Adileo? The crazy Mercenary said it was his ancient power! Don't worry the great and mighty raon wil help you understand!

Adileo didn't pay attention to the babbling Dragon. Raom.was definitely liked to chatter.

Cale started to think about all of his ancient powers other than the Dominating Aura.

He knew that the White Star had both fire and water.

“Which is it?”

“Earth.”

‘…Earth? The Super Rock?’

– You called?

He ignored the solemn voice of the Scary Giant Cobblestone.

“It doesn’t seem like the White Star has an Earth attribute ancient power. Of course, I can’t be certain as this information was from three days ago.”

The sky and the earth.

These were the powers that Cale and the White Star had or were missing.

Eruhaben and Cale looked toward each other again.

Ancient powers clash against each other due to their different attributes. That causes a burden within a person’s body, while collecting all five attributes being a way to help them be balanced.

The sky attribute was not one of nature’s five attributes.

The White Star.

The missing link for him to achieve balance was an earth attribute ancient power.