007

— The inn

    “What does it mean to destroy someone’s soul?” Adileo was snapped from thought at thay question from Choi Han.

Eruhaben looked toward Choi Han who asked that question before slowly starting to answer.

“Their soul, their entire existence, will disappear.”

Nothing else needed to be said.

Silence filled the room for a moment.

However, that silence was quickly broken. Cale placed the plate of steak in his hand down on the bed before getting up.

“Let’s go for now.”

Shouldn’t they first meet with that lunatic Mercenary King first?

They were bound to arrive at their destination if they took one step at a time.

Paaaaat-

Cale blinked at the teleportation magic circle’s bright light.

Hope and Adventure Loving Inn.

He saw the walls of the room that he was quite familiar with now. Cale started to think as the light disappeared and his sight slowly started to come back.

‘It’s been a while since we came he-’

However, he could not finish that thought.

“Ugh!”

Cale could not help but gasp for breath. Something had charged over and slammed into Cale’s leg.

“Meeeeeow.”

Cale lowered his head.

“Meeeeeow.”

“Meeow.”

'cat tribe?'

Adileo hadn't seen that race in a long while. He'd met most races at least once some more than others but the cat tribe were a very closed tribe so he didn't really interact with them much.

He had heard that the previous leader was killed and taken over.

Most likely a rebellion.

A red kitten had jumped at Cale’s leg and was rubbing his face on it. He was also tapping on Cale’s foot with his front paw.

“……”

The silver kitten who came over without saying anything stopped one step away from Cale and just stared.

Cale picked up the red kitten Hong with a stoic expression.

He was still a kitten, but he was quite heavy after fattening up.

"Are they from the car tribe?" Adileo interrupted as he stared at the silver kitten in Cale’s arm.

There was one secret about Adileo.

He was a cat fanatic.

'Looks fluffy.'

"That's right." Cale said as he opened his arms up for the silver kitten who ignored Adileos stare. "This is–"

"You’re stupid!”

“He’s right. My little bro is right.”

“You really are smart! The weak human is an idiot from time to time!”

‘Haaaa.’

Cale could only sigh at the children averaging nine-years-old speaking at the same time. He then flinched after looking forward.