022

— Cale fainted again

    Choi Han and the rest couldn't help but marvel at Adileo's abilities. It was beautiful but at the same time is had ominous atmosphere that felt as if it you were facing death.

But Choi Han could also feel himself getting excited.

Perhaps Adileo could help him get stronger and help him be more help to Cale.

He could protect his family this time, no he will protect his family. ¹

However, that was just the beginning.

Ooooooong-

The Mercenary King turned his head after feeling the vibration of mana.

“…Ho.”

He could see a large silver shield that was protecting his hometown island. They must have become invisible at some point, because he could not see the small Dragon nor the kittens anymore.

“It’s your turn now.”

Bud turned his head after hearing that voice.

Eruhaben let go of Cale’s clothes and stood next to him. Beacrox and Ron had moved past the Mercenary King at some point and were standing behind Cale.

Adileo still held on to the blood sword that was violent letting out mana as if wanting another target but stood still his masters hand.

The small wound on his wrist had healed marculously.

Bud silently moved farther from Adileo and the blood sword.

Cale handed the ancient artifact to Ron before slowly reaching both his hand that was holding the top’s whip, as well as his empty hand, forward.

Boooooooooooom.

The black mountain was crumbling from Adileo's attack and the whirlwinds. However, Cale’s hand was not pointed toward the dead mana flowing out of the crumbling mountain.

The sky.

Cale’s hands were pointed toward the sky.

Ruuuumble-

The Mercenary King could not help but turn back after hearing a noise in the sky. He looked up.

The sky was clear thanks to On.

It was a clear but had that red glow thanks to the aura Adileo sent out.

It was beautiful.

The Mercenary King’s eyes opened wide as he looked up at the sky.

It was even more red.

Everything had turned red.

Everything he was looking at had become dyed red.
And then, a moment after he realized that fact…

Baaaaang! Baaaaang! Baaaaang!

He could hear the sound of fiery thunderbolts crashing down onto the black island.

The rose gold colored fiery thunderbolts endlessly shot down toward the black island.

Cale started to speak at that moment.

“Don’t blow them out.”

Don’t blow out the fire or the thunderbolts.

Mercenary King Bud could smell it.

It was the scent of the wind.

He could feel Cale’s wind attribute ancient power.

The Mercenary King could see small whirlwinds that were starting to cover the black island as he noticed that.