023

— Snoty tears.

“You can lay him down here.”

Bud pointed to a bed and Choi Han put the person who was on his back down.

Ron Molan quickly fixed up the person and the bed as Adileo watched from behind with clean hands.

Even though Eruhaben had flicked him he still washed his hands at the end of it so he just followed along.

“Mm.”

The Mercenary King let out a low moan.

They had quickly gotten here to the twin-island next to Wind Island by using teleportation magic.

Bud had to face his father’s shocked face as soon as he returned home.

‘What is going on? What happened to Wind Island?’

The large silver shield covering the twin-island was now gone.

That was why people could now see the changes to one of the Three Restricted Areas, putting the Bud household which had been serving as the gatekeepers for Wind Island on alert.

Bud had the responsibility to answer his questions.

However, he could not easily head toward his father who should be standing outside the room door.

‘…Cale Henituse.’

He could see the red hair that was as red as blood on top of the bed.

The person on the bed was laying there with a pale expression on his face.

Bud’s gaze moved from Cale to the others.

They were all quiet.

However, all of them were moving differently even while being quiet.

They seemed to be used to this.

“Beacrox, go bring a wet towel.”

“Yes, father.”

Ron gave the order to Beacrox, who walked over to Glenn Poeff. Glenn flinched before quietly taking Beacrox out of the room.

Plop. Plop. Plop.

The Dragon and two kittens quietly plopped down on one side of the bed. The three of them had all curled up their bodies next to each other and were quietly observing Cale Henituse.

"mm, other human you can't manipulate his blood right?" Raon said not taking his eyes off of Cale. Adileo had moved a chair beside Cale's bed incase something did go wrong with Cale.

But he had confidence Cale was fine, weak but fine.

"Mhm, unless my ability acknowledges his blood as mine." Adileo explained his abilities were complicated but simple.

Sort of like himself.

"mm.." Roan didn't reply seeming disappointed.

The Mercenary King’s gaze moved again away from the two.

Choi Han, the youngest sword master. He had put Cale on the bed and silently walked over to the door.
He definitely looked like a guard knight as he stood there with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

And finally.

The ancient Dragon was standing by the window and quietly looking out.

Everybody was quiet.

All of that happened without any verbal conversation other than Ron’s order and the small conversation between the two.

“Mm.”