005

— Information

    “I just plan to chat with the Mercenary King and bring back his healing power.”

Raon’s voice could be heard in Cale’s mind.

– Human! Is the Mercenary King a good person? Will he just give it to you if you chat? It is a healing power.

‘Who knows? How would I know anything about the Mercenary King?’

All he knew was that he was an 'Alcoholic dumbass' as Adileo said but he didn't trust it 100% yet.

“I will return as quickly as possible to help with the work in the Empire. I don’t plan to take a lot of people and will only take the minimum number of people so there shouldn’t be any extra work for the remaining people.”

Yes, it was time for the crown prince to return to the Roan Kingdom as well.

He had been gone for too long.

“That is why I think you can head back now as well, your highness. I will thank you for this ev-”

“Haaaa.”

He heard a deep sigh.

Clack!

A pile of documents was flung to a corner.

“Your highness?”

'Woah.'

Adileo thought impressed at the crown prince losing his temper. Raon seemed to think he was afraid and spoke in his mind.

– Don't worry the cookie prince isn't usually like this! He's just annoyed with the human!

Cale could see crown prince Alberu who had thrown the documents aside start to brush his face with both hands.

‘Why is he suddenly acting like this?’

The crown prince could not help but stare at Cale in disbelief.

‘I can’t understand him at all.’

Alberu could not understand Cale well anymore. No, he could understand, but he didn’t want to spend the energy to understand him anymore.

‘The punk who was unconscious for over two weeks wants to move as soon as he woke up to get a healing power for a Dragon? Does that make any sense?’

Of course, it did make sense.

However, Alberu who had stealthily arrived at the capital in his Dark Elf form had seen Rosalyn’s recorded footage of the battle.

Honestly speaking…

‘It was shocking.’

Alberu had been quite shocked.
They had talked about Arm and the White Star may times, however, the battle against them was now going past what Alberu had expected not to mention the unexpected variable that was Adileo.

And how Adileo managed to peirce the shoulder of a being even a group of absurdly strong people couldn't.

He had been both impressed and suprised at Adileos strength.

The people who had fought against such a strong enemy were people that Alberu personally knew and is getting to know.

The atmosphere in this place had been terrible when the punk who had activated the large fiery thunderbolts and shield had lost consciousness and Adileo who turned up from nowhere like a dark-horse and pierced the white star.

“Cale.”

“Yes, your highness.”

Of course, the atmosphere had not been completely terrible.