002

— Who are you?

“Sniff, sniff! Something is weird with our human!”

Adileo stood watching as the black Dragon  cried uptop the 'unconscious' red head. He had gotten distracted with the stupid God in his head that he couldn't find the right time to escape and somehow got roped into coming here.

He had tried to ignore the curious gaze of the ancient dragon and loud cries of the baby dragon counting.

[ Isn't this great? When the red head wakes up, let interrogate him!]

[ We can kill everyone and get stronger!!]

'Shut up you bloodthirsty bastard.'

He regretted signing a contract with this annoying god.

"...What the fuck?"

Adileo was snapped from his thoughts when he heard the sound of the red-heads voice.

[ Great he's awake! Quickly grab him by the throat!]

'If you don't quiet down I'll kill myself.'

His head went silent. He figured out if he threatened his life the God would shut up. Whenever he asked why, he never got an answer so he gave up.

Cale had opened his eyes expecting to see a chaotic Empire, however, the sight in front of him was luxurious and relaxed.

“What is the issue? You are resting.”

“Excuse me?Resting?"

"Where is this place?”

“That bastard Adin’s room.”

“Excuse me? Where? Imperial Prince Adin’s room?…Is this Adin’s bed?”

“Human! Aren’t you hungry? Choi Han is supposed to bring food soon. We didn’t prepare anything for you, but I will give you some of mine! He is bringing all sorts of different steaks! I will give you one, no, two, no! I can give you all of them if you want!”

Raon pulled the blanket that he had kicked off in excitement as Cale awoke back up to Cale’s neck and patted his head.

Cale’s expression turned even odder. Eruhaben poured a cup of water as that happened and handed it to him.

"You're awake."

Cale didn't recognize the voice but remembered this sinister feeling.

'Who?'

Almost as if he could read Cale face Adileo explained. "Adileo. I'm the one who stabbed the white radish."

'viscous..'

Cale silently cursed in his heart.

"Human are you suprised? Don't worry! He promised not to kill you! Goldie gramps convinced him to stay and talk to you!" Roan said innocently but the words coming from from him weren't innocent at all.

If Cale could he wanted to scream 'why would invite him here!'

"cough...Nice to meet you...Mr. Adileo." Cale said stiffly. He wasn't ready to meet a psycho as soon as he woke up.

"Human are you thirsty? Goldie gramps!" Roan said while Eruhaben poured a glass of water and handed it to him. Cale gulped it down and eased his anxiety some.

He looked away from Adileo and turned toward Eruhaben. “What is the situation outside right now?”

Eruhaben looked toward Cale for a moment before getting up and pulling the curtains open.