𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄.

I groaned the moment I heard my alarm go off

I groaned the moment I heard my alarm go off. Meaning it was Monday again and school and everything. I really didn't want to go to school. I mean I never want to, to be honest but my absences are already so bad. I can't be absent again.

Nevertheless, I turned off my alarm because it was getting really annoying, my god. I got up and just kinda sat there for a while processing everything and nothing at the same time. Morning routine.

"Mae are you up?" my mom asked as she opened the door. I quickly turn my head to the right and nodded. "Please start getting ready soon, okay?" she smiled at me and closed the door.

My mom has been really nice and patient with me. She knows high school is quite hard for me ever since I started last September. I wasn't excited for it and my predictions were spot on.

My best friends go to a different school now in our home country and I have not made any new ones. It's honestly better for me to not make friends either, knowing myself. I mean, yeah, it'd be nice I'm just scared of it all.

So, I just keep to myself and kinda get through the day somehow. Mostly write in my journal to at least talk a bit even if it's with myself. Or music. I bring my beloved iPod everywhere. We're 4lifers.

I finally come to my senses and get up to get ready. Grabbed something comfortable yet nice from my drawer to wear. Just some black bootcut jeans and a sweater.

I quickly straightened my hair and went onto my makeup which was just doing my brows, putting on mascara and some eye pencil on my waterline. I loved how the eye pencil made my eyes look with everything else.

"You okay, sweetie?" asked my mom as I arrived at the kitchen. I grabbed my lunch, putting it away. She makes the best food oh my god. "Yeah, just tired. Thank you." I said, thanking her for the lunch.

She smiled at me and hugged me. "Love you."

"Love you too."

We let go of each other and I headed out the door to the bus stop. The school is a bit more in the town, so I had to take the bus. I didn't mind, but sometimes the people were just too much.

I did the usual. Sat down in an empty seat, listened to music until I got there and arrived at my 1st class.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

After school I went straight home because I needed to get my guitar.

So, I did just that. Of course, I talked with my mom and ate some food first. My little sister Mia joined us at lunch and told us about her day in kindergarten and all the games they played. Forgot to mention I have the cutest little sister.