𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓.

August 2005"Guys are you watching it too?" I shouted excitedly

August 2005
"Guys are you watching it too?" I shouted excitedly. "Yes!" my friends replied from the phone that sat on the table in front of us.

Me and the guys were all sitting on the couch in the living room, holding hands. We waited eagerly to see ourselves pop up on the screen any time now. The music video to Durch den Monsun.

"Come on already!" Bill said frustrated.

We've been waiting for a while now. And this was big, so of course we were impatient. Our music video was going to be played on MTV. That's fucking wild.

The fact that all of my friends were finally interacting with each other in a moment like this meant the world to me. It was exciting and I was so happy. Everyone I love and is important to me was here to share this moment with me.

The moment that could change my life forever.

"Mae! Mae, it's us! Guys!" Bill shrieked, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. We all started freaking out. We were literally on our own TV screens!

"This is fucking insane..." muttered Tom under his breath. Lucas and Sarah quietly agreed with him.

This was Lucas and Sarah's first-time hearing anything by us. I couldn't wait to hear what they have to say. We were so proud of Durch den Monsun.

The song finished and we stopped the recording. Yes, we recorded it, my mother insisted.

We all just kinda sat there speechless. We couldn't even process what just happened. "What the fuck is life?" said Georg, breaking the silence.

All of us jumped up and started hugging each other. "You guys are amazing. I'm so proud of you." my mom said as she gave me a kiss on the head. I am so so so happy!

I quickly grabbed the phone from the table and put it up to my ear. "What do you think?" I asked my friends. "Babes, you fucking killed it! You guys are crazy talented." exclaimed Sarah, making me smile.

"Yeah, dude. You're a fucking star!" said Lucas.

We talked a bit more before they hung up. "Did they like it?" asked Bill, a big, beautiful smile plastered on his face. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. Bill immediately pulled me into a hug.

"This is so surreal!"

"We're awesome." said Gustav, joining the hug.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

It's been a couple of weeks since the release of Durch den Monsun and to say that people like it is an understatement. People fucking LOVE it. And I mean LOVE.

School will obviously get weirder.

Fangirls everywhere. Thankfully, they were mainly focused on the guys, so you know. I was a bit safer. Hurt a little, but at least I'm safe. For now.

We slowly started getting recognized and everything. It was wild. Felt amazing, cause like my dream is coming true, but it was a bit overwhelming. Going from nothing to someone in just a few hours as a 16-year-old can be a lot.

MTV continued playing our song every now and then and I sat down to watch it every time. Mia even sings the song now randomly throughout the day which honestly surprised me a lot.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

The smoke slowly left my mouth. "Do you think we'll be finished with the album soon?" asked Tom as he turned to look at me. "That'd be cool."

"We do have most of the songs, so."

I shrugged. "We need a few more though. Bill said he's working on some and I'm trying too."

"Yeah. Can't wait for the interviews though." Tom said with a smile on his face. That made me smile as well. "Me too! I love answering questions. It's so fun."

"Right?"

"But I'm scared of the disrespectful ones. I've watched some and I was fucking speechless." I said, bringing the cigarette back up to my lips. "I'm sure we will be taught how to handle those." said Tom as he looked out the window.

It was around 10pm so it was dark. The stars and moon were out which made everything 10x prettier. I loved the way the night sky looked like. All shiny, yet dark. It was beautiful.

"I wanna buy some new CDs." I blurted out.

Tom looked at me again. "It won't even fit on that fucking shelf anymore, dude." I looked behind me, seeing the stacks of CDs I had already. "It will." I said, turning back to Tom.

He raised his brows. "How the fuck?"

"I'll make it fit. No idea how, but I will."

Tom snickered. I'm guessing at the fit comment. I rolled my eyes. "Dude." "Sorry, sorry." he laughed. "You need to fix your humor."

"My humor's perfectly fine."

"For a 7-year-old, maybe."

He looked at me, his jaw on the floor. I just shrugged as I took another puff of my cigarette, letting the smoke out the window fairly quickly. I think my mom was catching on at this point, but whatever.

"When do you wanna go get more CDs? I could come with." he asked, waiting for an answer. "I mean, it's 10 right now, so probably tomorrow." I said.

Honestly, I would go right now if I could, but Germany is scary at night. And I would be far from safe. I do not plan on getting traumatised or murdered.

The comfort of my bed is way better.

Tom just nodded. Alright. I guess it's settled. That was fast.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"Why don't you sleep over?"

"Oh, if that's cool with you, sure."

"Great." I smiled, getting up from the small couch under my window. It was my 2nd favorite place in my room. It was a bit scary at night though. I don't know.

I just keep waiting for something to pop up and scare the living shit out of me. I hate it so much.

"Where are you going?" Tom asked. "To ask my mom."

"Oh, okay."

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"I think I'm like genuinely somehow connected to the spiritual world."

"Did we drink the same amount or what the fuck." said Tom as he turned around to look at me. We both burst out laughing instantly. "My stomach hurts holy fuck." I continued laughing.

I turned around and lied down on my stomach, holding myself up with my elbows. Tom continued lying on his back. "No, but like- I'm being for real, Tom."

He looked up and raised his brows. "Nah, you're lying."

"I didn't even start."

He laughed while I just lied there offended. "Phew, sorry. Go on." he said after calming down. "Thank you."

"I've been seeing ghosts since I was 2. I think. I don't know that's what my family says." I said. Reading Tom's expression, he was actually interested now. History has been made with that.

"Are you actually interested?"

"Bro, just continue, I'm so fucking curious now." he whined.

I laughed at him. "Okay so. My parents moved into my childhood apartment a few months before I was born. Towards like the end of 88'. Anyways. So, I was 2 and my mom was cooking.

The kitchen and living room are connected." I said, trying to show Tom the layout with my hands. "And so, as I said my mom was cooking and I was sitting in the living room on the couch.

You can very clearly see the hallway from both the kitchen and living room which holy fuck I hate so much." I explained, chills running down my body just by the thought of it. It's scary.

The boy let out a small laugh as he continued listening. "Out of nowhere I start waving to someone in the hallway and my mom asks me who am I waving to because like no one is there and I point and I say some shit like 'Oh, there's a man standing there.' What the fuck do you mean there's a man standing there? Burn the whole house down, hello?"

"I would have regretted my choice of having kids." said Tom with wide eyes.

"I don't know if I should be offended or agree."

"Both?"

"Yup."

a/nwhat is going ON with mae and tom😧 (😉😉) PLUSSS durch den monsun release!!! their career has officially begun

a/n
what is going ON with mae and tom😧 (😉😉) PLUSSS durch den monsun release!!! their career has officially begun. anyways enjoy ur day lovelies!! mwah