𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙄𝙑.

"Mae, what the hell happened to your hair?" "Bill helped me dye and cut it

"Bill helped me dye and cut it." I said happily as mom and Mia came back home. My mom came over and started messing with my hair. "Fél óráro mentünk el." my mom laughed. (We left for half an hour.)

"De jó, nem?" (But it's good, isn't it?)

"Nagyon amúgy." (Very, actually.)

I smiled widely. I'm so glad mom likes it. She wouldn't get mad or punish me, she's actually glad I'm expressing myself in different ways like this, my style and music. It's just that, her opinion matters a lot to me.

I don't know why. I don't think I'll ever really figure it out. She has always been so supportive of everything I've wanted to try or even did try. I guess, I just want her to be proud of me. I want to make her proud.

Could that be fear of disappointment? Probably. The aftermath of my family members' actions growing up. My mom always said to ignore them which I tried, but it always hurt.

Don't get me wrong, I love them. But I was just a child with crazy ideas trying to express myself. It's important to support children's creativity. Learned that in psychology class.

Anyways. That was far from the topic. Apologies.

They still make comments here and there. I don't care anymore because I'm used to it and seriously, there will always be someone who won't like something about you, no matter what.

So why care and destroy myself over one person?

There's no point. So, I will unapologetically be myself.

"Minden rendben?" (Everything okay?)

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my head around. "Aha."

"Could both of you come here for a second?" my mom said to me and Mia. The two of us quickly walked to the kitchen and sat down, patiently waiting for our mom to tell us whatever it is that she wants.

"Me and the boys' parents decided we should all go on a small vacation to a lake..." me and Mia gasped excitedly. "...to this cabin Gustav's parents own a few hours from here."

"Yes!" me and Mia yelled. This is so exciting holy fuck!

I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

rockstars

mae!
GUYS
COME HERE RN

georg
I HEARD
GUSTAV YOURE
AWESOME

gustav
thanks dude i know;)

mae!
woah there
BUT AGREED!!!

gustav
hahah

tom
whats going on?
NVM GUSTAV URE
THE COOLEST MAN

mae!
LMAOO

tom
shut up we were informed
later than u:(

bill
AHHH GUSTAV THANKUSM!!!

tom
THANKS MAN

mae!
THANKUSM GUSTAV<3

georg
THANKS G!!

gustav
yall are welcome
go pack!

I smiled and closed my phone, quickly putting it back in my pocket. "When are we leaving?" I asked, confused on why Gustav told us to go pack right now. "Tomorrow."

"Already? Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Mae!"

"Sorry!" I yelled already halfway up the stairs. I entered my room and grabbed the suitcase. I set it down on the floor and zipped it open, leaving it there as I just stood, thinking.

We're going to a lake, so a swimsuit. Wait nevermind, I'll pack that last with underwear and all that. I need clothes first.

I pulled open my drawer. "Ez sokáig fog tartani. Ugh." I groaned. I hated packing so much. But I was way too excited for this. I could scream and kick my feet right now. (This will take a while.)

I took out a couple of T-shirts as well as long sleeve shirts. The weather here is unpredictable. Jeans, shorts, sweatpants, shoes and slippers, and pjs. Okay, I got that.

Underwear, swimsuit, socks, belts, other accessories, skincare and other hygienic stuff plus makeup. "I should have everything." I mumbled to myself as I examined my packed suitcase.

I left the outfit that I'm gonna wear tomorrow out folded on my chair. It's just low-rise shorts with a tank top and a plain hoodie in case it's cold in the morning.

Holy shit, this is exciting.

rockstars

mae!
all packed;)

georg
same here

tom
me too

gustav
same

bill
me 2!!

mae!
cant wait!!

georg
hell yeah!

gustav
see yall tomorrow
goodnight

georg
goodnight:)

bill
goodnight!

mae!
goodnightt

tom
goodnight

˙⋆✮⋆˙

Ring! Ring!

"Ugh." I groaned, turning around and turning off the alarm. I sighed as I rubbed my face. Today was the day! It was 6am though which took away my will to live a little, but it's alright.

I got up and did the usual morning routine once again and quickly got dressed. I braided my hair because it was annoying as it was all over me before grabbing my suitcase and running downstairs. "Morning!"

"Good morning. Ready to go?"

"Yup."

And with that we were out the door, getting greeted by all the families. This was my first time meeting Gustav and Georg's families actually. Never seen them before.

We all introduced ourselves and all that.

"When the fuck did you dye your hair, Mae?" asked Tom as they all walked up to me. "Yesterday." I smiled.

Bill also smiled very proudly. "I helped her with it." he hugged me. "Hi."

"Hey." I hugged him back.

"That's why you weren't home?" he asked his brother who just nodded. "Looks good." complimented Gustav which made me smile. "Thank you."

"Everyone to their assigned car, we're going to get breakfast." the twins' stepdad said, making all of us laugh before everyone got into their car and drove to the restaurant.

The parents sat at one table with Gustav's sister while we, plus Mia, sat at the table next to them. Mia of course ordered French toast and I ordered some waffles with chocolate syrup and fruit.

It looked so good, oh my.

All of us immediately dug into our food and ate it like our lives depended on it. "Segítsek?" I asked Mia, laughing a little as I looked down at her. She was a little messy to say the least. (Should I help?)

She just nodded. I took some napkins from our table and wiped her face and hands. She was adorable. Tom laughed a little, causing the rest to quietly giggle as they looked at us two.

I quickly finished cleaning her up and put the napkin in my bag. I'll throw it away later. "Stop laughing." I warned them, a small smile still appearing on my face.

That made them start laughing even more. I covered Mia's ears and leaned closer to the table. "Y'all are such dicks, stop laughing." I said but couldn't contain myself either.

The boys muttered quick apologies before I uncovered her ears, and we all went back to eating.

a/n
THE VACATION HAS BEGUN !!!