𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙑𝙄.

Waking up to sunlight is actually quite nice today

Waking up to sunlight is actually quite nice today. Definitely because of the whole vacation thing. Life seems a bit more enjoyable in these circumstances.

I wish everyday was like this.

I opened my eyes, rubbing them to help adjust to the sun shining through the curtains. They barely did anything since they weren't dark, but it gave the room nice lighting. Cozy.

I got up and saw that Bill was awake, listening to music in his own little world. He was still cuddled up in his bed.

Standing up, I put my slippers on and threw my hoodie over my head which caused Bill to open his eyes. "Morning." he said sleepily.

I looked down at him and smiled. "Morning."

I bent down next to my bed to grab my bag. It's where I kept my cigarettes because I knew my mom doesn't look through my bag. Not that she does with other things, but sometimes she borrows my stuff.

So, I gotta be careful.

I took out the pack of cigarettes and my lighter. "Want one?" I asked Bill.

He nodded and we went outside on the balcony. After making sure everyone else was out of sight, we lit the cigarettes.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, turning to look at him. How does he still look amazing with a morning face? I look like I've been decomposing for a few months if not more.

"Around 6, I think? An hour ago."

"It's 7? Jesus."

He laughed quietly. I took another drag of the cigarette, admiring the lake. Even if I barely leave the house, I actually love the outside. Like the nature and visiting new places. I like looking at all the details, the smallest ones too, and just admiring it all.

And nature is so peaceful. It brings me comfort of some sort. I can't really explain it the feeling is just there.

Aesthetically pleasing is one way I'd also describe nature. Lively as well.

"You okay?" asked Bill, nudging me with his shoulder. "Mhm, sorry. Just thinking." I said sending him an apologetic smile. "It's okay. Wanna talk about it?"

"It's nothing really, just thinking about this whole thing. Being with you guys in such a nice place makes me feel... I don't know. Homely, I guess?" I explained.

"It is nice, yeah." he smiled to himself.

Silence fell upon us, but it was nice. My cigarette was almost gone, so I will have to turn to my 2nd option. Coffee. Fuck, I feel like those cigarette moms. I mean, some of them are hot and cool. But then there's the, you know.

I'll just pretend only the hot and cool ones exist.

Bill suddenly put his cigarette out and ran inside, leaving me confused. I looked back and saw him going through his bag. He then pulled out a book and came back outside.

"I started working on a song by the way." he said as he flipped through the pages. Bill sat down on the chair. I put out my cigarette and did the same. "Here."

It was called Unendlichkeit.

He only had the 1st verse and the chorus, since it consisted of 2 lines only. So, we started working on the song, sharing ideas and opinions, being as creative as we can be. It was amazing working with Bill.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"Do y'all wanna play badminton?" I asked as I stood up from the couch.

We were outside on the terrace with the moms while the dads were inside doing their thing, I guess. No idea.

"Be careful, boys. She's a pro." my mom said as she braided Mia's hair. I bent down, zipping open the bag of rackets. "Yes ma'am. I've been playing since I was four." I bragged a little.

I fucking hate sports and I'm not even exaggerating. I'd rather be going through the worst things ever than do any kind of sport. Besides badminton. Badminton has been the love of my life since forever.

"Now I'm interested." said Tom, getting up and taking the racket I passed him.

"Though in the beginning she used the racket mainly as an electric guitar pretending, she was a rockstar." my mom full on exposed me just like that. Wow.

"Anya!" (Mom!)

Everyone grabbed their rackets as they laughed. We also waited for Mia. She decided she wants to play too. At least we'll be divided into groups fairly. "Okay, so." I said as Mia joined us.

"Are the teams okay like this?" I asked, gesturing with my racket. We decided to be in groups based on how we were standing which was:

1st group: me, Georg and Mia
2nd group: Tom, Gustav and Bill

"Wooo!" I exclaimed as I turned around to high five Georg with big smiles on our faces. We just gained another point. Losers.

Turns out Gustav was also a pro in badminton. What can he not do? Dude's amazing at everything. I'm speechless.

"This is not fair, dude." complained Tom. He was so competitive all the time, it was funny. "You just can't play, it's okay." said Georg, making us laugh.

"Dick."

"Child." I reminded him.

"Sorry."

I nodded and we continued playing. Do I know the rules of badminton? Not at all. Never bothered to look into it or learn them. I just played and had fun.

We decided who reaches 25 points first wins.

Reaching 25 points as fast as we did should be a record. We devoured.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

Me and Mia were laughing our asses off in our room. The boys were playing Twister and holy shit it was funny. It was the first round only. And last too probably.

It was so entertaining.

"Stop laughing and spin already! I can't hold on for much longer." Tom said, frustrated. Mia kept laughing while I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I spun it, patiently waiting for it to stop.

"Uh, right foot on green, Tom." I said, looking up from the board. "What? That's physically impossible." he complained.

Tom wanted to give up, but if he did, he would take Gustav down with him as well and he didn't want that. Okay, maybe a little. It's Tom we're talking about. But he also wanted to laugh cause he was aware of how stupid they looked.

"Want me to spin again?"

"No, I'm giving up."

"I swear, if you-"

"I won't take you down with me Gustav, don't worry. I wanna see how stupid you all look." Tom said, cutting off the blonde. The boy somehow managed to get out of there without causing any harm which was surprising.

Tom then walked over to me and Mia and sat down next to us. "Oh, you're so nice, Tom." said Bill with a fake laugh. Tom laughed with a smug look on his face. "I know."

Bill rolled his eyes and decided to ignore his brother. In some ways he was just as competitive as Tom, so he was determined to win this. Mia spun this time, and it wasn't that bad for Bill.

His actually was physically possible.

"Left hand on red." I announced as I played with Mia's braid. Mom did a good job. "Uh, okay." said Bill as he thought about how he's gonna change his position without losing.

"Got it."

I nodded, signaling Mia to spin again. I just gave her the board at this point. Tom leaned down to her and said, "You should spin for me too next time. Your sister has awful spinning skills when it comes to me."

"Okay!" Mia smiled.

Tom sat back up and immediately looked at me. "I will seriously beat you up." I said. He just laughed. I've had enough.

"Mhm."

"Anyways. Right foot on blue, Georg."

a/ni dont want school tomorrow yall😞

a/n
i dont want school tomorrow yall😞