𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙑.

MENTIONS OF VOMIT !!

The car came to a stop

The car came to a stop. Finally.

The ride wasn't bad. The sight was really beautiful, and I was listening to music the whole 2 hours on my iPod. I physically cannot live without music. Especially on long road trips.

The cabin was beautiful. Simple house a bit older though. It was surrounded by trees and there were a few other cabins around us. Two stories so there was definitely a lot of rooms.

If you went outside, you were automatically on a very cozy terrace. There were some couches with a table and chairs surrounding another table, preferably for eating.

Then there was a big yard which was just grass and the lake truth be told. There were some tanning beds put away next to the fence too. This is going to be so much fun.

"Mae, gyere." (Mae, come on.) my mom said. I stopped admiring the cabin and got out of the car. Mom has already opened the trunk, grabbing hers and Mia's things.

Mia had her little backpack and a Barbie doll in her hand. To be specific the Hard Rock Café Barbie that was released at the beginning of the year, I think. She wanted it because apparently it reminded her of me.

I have to say, she does look cool.

Style wise only. Her face is a little unsettling. It's something about those eyes.

Anyways. I grabbed my suitcase; my backpack was already on my back. I kept it with me in the car since it had everything, I might need during a car ride. Basically, the essentials.

We all went in, the inside being just as beautiful as the outside. Modern yet still had that old nostalgic look and feel. What we grew up in. Well, rather what the boys grew up in.

It still felt familiar and nostalgic to me. Homely.

We were all separated into our rooms. Each parent pair shared a room, Mia and mom were in one room, Gustav's sister was alone and the 5 of us were together. And we got the biggest room! With a big balcony too.

I was definitely not complaining.

"Dude, this cabin is fucking awesome!" exclaimed Tom as he put his suitcase onto his bed. "Thanks." smiled Gustav.

All of us quickly unpacked and made our way straight to the kitchen. We were exhausted and hungry. Also, we may or may not smelled something incredibly fucking delicious.

We were right! Simone was cooking lunch. We quickly sat down on the stools at the kitchen bar and patiently waited for the food.

She was making kebab. I haven't eaten one in so long.

"Mom, can we go swim in the lake after we eat?" asked Bill. Simone had that sweet, welcoming smile on her face. "Of course. But wait a little before you go in because I don't want you to get sick."

"Please. I cannot deal with throw up." I said disgusted. I have awful emetophobia.

"Seriously?" asked Georg, looking at me. I nodded. "If I see or hear someone gag, I'm out." I said, trying hard not to imagine it all. I will be sick.

"Shit, it's that bad?"

"Tom."

"Sorry, mom."

We all laughed before I spoke up. "Yeah. I've had it since I was a child. I just like full on panic." I explained.

I've always had this fear of throwing up. I couldn't stand it. Hearing anything remotely close to it made me instantly feel sick. The fear stopped me from traveling with a bus for a couple years because I was aware of the fact that I can throw up.

So, I avoided it. Until I started high school. I didn't and still don't have a choice. My mom can't take me to school, my dad lives on the complete other side of Germany and as I said before, the school's more in town.

I don't mind it anymore, especially now that I've got my friends. I feel okay whenever I travel with a bus now. It's only bad when I'm having anxiety because it makes me nauseous and then my mind convinces me that I will in fact throw up.

Jokes on my mind, I physically can't throw up anymore cause I'm that scared.

That was so not funny, I'm sorry.

"We'll make sure no one throws up, sweetie. Don't worry." Simone reassured me as she placed the kebab in front of me. I smiled at the woman. "Oh, no. It's okay. I'll just quickly put in headphones, and I'll calm myself down."

Simone was okay with that after reassuring her multiple times. I don't want to be the reason they can't have fun.

I finally bit into my kebab. I gotta admit, it was better than my mom's.

Heaven.