𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.

"Mae! Kész vagy?" (Are you done?) "Igen!" I yelled back

"Igen!" I yelled back. (Yes!)

Everyone was currently packing their things up since we were leaving in a few minutes. Hung Up by Madonna played in the background, filling in the silence while we all packed.

We opened the balcony door to get some fresh air in because the air was so bad. I felt like I was suffocating.

I finished packing all my stuff and took my suitcase outside, carefully placing it in the trunk of our car. Mom and Mia already had their things in there, so we were ready to go.

We had to wait for the others though because we didn't know the way back home perfectly. Gustav's parents led the way here too.

I put some of my hair behind my ear as I leaned against the car. I pulled out my phone and flipped it open to see if I had any new messages. It was just drunk texts from Sarah and Lucas.

I smiled and sighed, knowing what kind of texts are awaiting me once I get home. It'll definitely be an experience.

After a bit, everyone was finally done and ready to head out. We said our byes and started our journey back home.

I was excited to see the view again while listening to music for the whole 2 hours.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

This time I didn't fall asleep. I didn't really want to because I'll have trouble falling asleep at night and we're recording tomorrow.

So, to keep myself awake I decided to work on some songs. I texted Bill throughout the ride, both of us pitching in some ideas and song lyrics. We're showing our producers all of it tomorrow.

I hope they like it. Or the concepts at least.

We'll see.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"These are really great." our producer said. "Obviously, we will still change a few things, but yeah, these are good."

Me and Bill nodded, smiling like little kids. We were so happy.

Today felt like Christmas for all of us. Since the moment we arrived. We're working on our debut album!!!

An album? I can't even wrap my head around that. Like, what do you mean we are working on an album? This is unreal.

I called my mom immediately and spilled everything. She was so happy, it made me even happier. Genuinely my biggest supporter. Oh, she also said we are 100% celebrating, I have no other choice.

At least I got something to look forward to.

The album is called Schrei hence our song Schrei. Holy shit, I can't believe my own words. My God.

Schrei will have 13 tracks. We have like 2-3 songs left to record which we're working on currently. It's tiring, but I'm getting used to it. And first of all, it's my job and second of all, it is way too exciting to even focus on the "bad" parts.

And I get to do this with my friends. Best part of it.

"Okay." our producer said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let's continue. Mae, you're up first, okay?" he said.

I nodded and walked inside the recording booth. I put on the headphones and patiently waited for the instructions. This felt right. Truly, I'm not even joking.

I sound so cringe. My apologies.

"Ich bin nich' ich from the chorus, okay?" he told me to which I nodded and waited for my cue to start singing.

Once the melody started, I did my thing. And that was how the rest of the day went.

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"Holy shit, we haven't had band practice in so long." said Gustav as we all walked down into the Kaulitz's basement. "Do we really want to practice?" whined Tom.

"Yes." all of us said in unison.

Tom groaned as he plopped himself down onto the couch the moment he stepped foot into the basement. We just ignored him and started setting our instruments and equipment up.

"Tom, get up." said Bill, leaning on his mic stand. We finished setting up our equipment, even Tom's because he was too lazy.

He just let out another groan, making himself more comfortable on the couch.

"Tom, I will drag you." Bill said with a serious tone.

His brother finally gave in and got up and put the guitar over him. "Ready?" we all nodded, and they started playing.

Keiner mehr da der mich wirklich kennt
Meine Welt bricht grad' zusammen
Und es läuft 'n Happy-End
Um dich weinen soll ich nicht
Ich weiß unsterblich sind wir nicht
Aber du hast mal gesagt

Wenn nichts mehr geht
Werd' ich ein Engel sein, für dich allein
Und dir in jeder dunklen Nacht erscheinen
Und dann fliegen wir weit weg von hier
Wir werden uns nie mehr verlieren

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"I'm gonna scream, cry, throw up, everything."  I complained on the phone. "Don't even." said Lucas as he sighed.

We start school tomorrow again. 2nd grade of high school and it's making me want to do all kinds of awful things. At least I'm starting the halfway done with high school mark.

That doesn't make me feel a lot better.

"Can I annoy you during the day?" I ask quietly. I already know the answer, but you know, I gotta make sure. "Yes, Mae. Please do. I will lose my mind in there." he said on the verge of tears.

I let out a small laugh as I lied down on my stomach. "Amúgy, úristen." (Also, oh my God.) "Hm?"

"Mi van a Alexal? Nem mondtál semmit róla amióta elmentem." I asked him, curious. (What's up with Alex? You didn't tell me anything about him since I left.)

He gasped and I automatically knew I was in for a ride. I smiled to myself, waiting him to spill all of it. Alex was this guy Lucas met at a concert that happened in the town the week I left.

I went with him and Sarah to the concert because I was still there. I think I left 2 days after the concert. So, even if we hated the performers we decided fuck it, we have nothing better to do and we wanted to spend time together.

It was fun either way.

"He's texting me!" he exclaimed on the other line.

My jaw dropped. "No fucking way."

"Mhm. I was honestly surprised. He even talks to me in school sometimes, like small talk." he explained, making me smile. "Oh my God. Would you though?" I asked, interested.

I really wanted him to find someone, and Alex genuinely seems like such a nice guy. He continued talking to him after their hookup and is not a dick whatsoever. Lucas has been dreaming of this.

All three of us are hopeless romantics.

"I mean... if he gave me a chance-"

"Lucas!" I squealed, both of us bursting out laughing. This was so exciting, and it wasn't even me crushing. "Leave me alone. He's fine and nice." he said quietly.

I laughed. "Down bad, huh?"

"Oh, fuck off."

"I'm happy for you though. I will manifest you two." I joked, still smiling to myself. "Thank you, szivem." laughed Lucas. (love)

We talked a good couple of hours before deciding it's best to go to sleep finally since it was late, and we needed to be up early tomorrow. Just the thought was enough to take away my will to live.

I want to cry.

a/nuh im going to see tokio hotel next year???😧😧 i finally had the courage to ask my father AND WE WILL BE BUYING TICKETS SOON WOOOO!!!! anyways enjoy this chapter somehow idk its questionable (<3)

a/n
uh im going to see tokio hotel next year???😧😧 i finally had the courage to ask my father AND WE WILL BE BUYING TICKETS SOON WOOOO!!!! anyways enjoy this chapter somehow idk its questionable (<3)