𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄𝙄.

Turns out I live a few houses away from the twins

Turns out I live a few houses away from the twins. I was kinda confused on how I never saw them, but truthfully, I like barely leave the house. So.

We did stop at my house to ask for permission from my mom and I already introduced them. To say that my mom was so incredibly happy for me is an understatement. I'm 100% sure we are celebrating tonight.

The twins' mom is an absolute sweetheart. I love her already and I've known her for like 10 minutes.

We were in the basement now, halfway hanging out? I mean once we were hanging out, the other they were showing me the songs they had written so far. And they were fucking incredible. They were made to be on stage. Truly.

Bill sat next to me and turned to look at me. "Which one do you like the most?"

I looked at the four, all of them looking at me with the same curious expression. "I fucking love Leb die Sekunde."

They all smiled. "Y'all are crazy talented, holy shit." I said, laughing a bit. I was shocked because I didn't think they would be this good.

"Thank you." they all smiled.

If they don't become famous, I'm done. Because woah. Seriously.

"Do you think you could show us one of your songs? One we could all perform." asked Bill which confused me. Why would he ask for a song like that? "Give me a minute."

I grabbed the book and started flipping through the pages, knowing the exact song. "Here." I showed it to Bill who took it from my hands and read it. "This is amazing. How does it go?"

We got up and we all started figuring out the chords and all of that. Eventually we got it and started singing it.

I forgive you, I forgive me
Now when do I start to feel again?
I forgive you, I forgive me
Now when do I start to feel again?

'Cause the lights are on
But I'm never home
But I'll be back with a brand new attitude
'Cause I forgive you

I forgive you
We were just a couple of kids
Trying to figure out how to live doing it our way
No shame, no blame
'Cause the damage is done
And, and I forgive you

We sang the rest of the song, and it was the most fun I had. It felt so natural, and we all just did our thing. I also felt really cool I gotta admit. It just makes me wanna sing more and more.

"That was awesome." said Tom, setting his guitar down. We all walked over to the couch and sat down, passing each other the snacks. "Mae, you have to perform. You're fucking amazing and talented. There's no way people wouldn't like you."