𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙑.

"Hurry! We still have to pick the guys up!" The time has arrived

The time has arrived. Our performance in is an hour. Yet we are still home, we still need to pick the rest of the band up, the drive there is like 20-30 minutes depending on the road conditions. I am stressing.

"We will get there on time don't worry, Mae. Breathe."

She was right but I couldn't help it. I'm naturally a really anxious person. It goes out of my control and most of the time I can't do anything about it. Unless it's proven that I don't need to stress. Which is what's going on right now.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, so I took it out to quickly check what it was. It was a text from my best friend from Slovakia. I smiled seeing the text. How much I miss her.

                                  sarah!!
sarah!!
DUDEEEEE

mae!
SARAH

sarah!!
URE PERFORMING 2NIGHT WOOO
U BETTER RECORD SO I CAN WATCH IT
ONCE U COME BACK

mae!
YES MAAM
IM FREAKING TF OUT THO
HELP

sarah!!
BABES WE SANG TOGETHER 24/7
AND UVE BEEN PRACTICING NONSTOP
couldnt even talk 2 u which ouch
truly heartbroken
BUT ULL KILL IT !!!!
worst case scenario ill be here
2 listen if smth embarrassing happens♡
yk emotional support

mae!
THANKS IG IDK
igtg bcs ill hit rock bottom
if i wont be sitting in the car
in 2 minutes
ILY ILL CALL U RIGHT AFTER
<3<3<3

sarah!!
ILY2 GOOD LUCK LOVE
<3<3<3

I closed my phone and put it away. We were finally ready to go. The conversation with Sarah made me feel a bit calmer. She always knew what to say and be brutally honest. My number one.

                                       ˙⋆✮⋆˙

"Mami!" I yelled into the crowd. I was trying to look for my mom. I forgot to tell her to record for Sarah. She didn't even have the camera; I was literally holding it. "Bazdmeg." (Fuck.) I muttered quietly.

I finally saw her in the crowd. I quickly ran up to her, knowing we had like 15 minutes left. I put the camera in her free hand. "Anya. Húha, várja nem kapok levegőt." (Mom. Húha, hold on I can't breathe.)

"Mae, siess mer van 15 perced." (Mae, hurry because you have 15 minutes.)

I took a deep breath. "Sarah meg kért hogy vedd fel videóra. Akarja majd látni, ha visszamegyünk." (Sarah asked me to record it. She wants to watch it if we go back.)

My mom nodded and I ran back to the boys. "This is so exciting!" Bill exclaimed. The rest of us nodded in agreement.

The adrenaline was rushing through us mixed with anxiety. Not the most fun feeling for me but could be so much worse right now. So not complaining.

"Another performance is actually by a new band from here! Give a warm welcome to Tokio Hotel!"

We ran up on stage as people cheered after the announcement. I didn't know what to expect from this whole performance. So, I just pretended we were still practicing in the basement.

Das Fenster öffnet sich nicht mehr
Hier drin' ist es voll von dir - und leer
Und vor mir geht die letzte Kerze aus...

No throwing up or passing out. A win is a win.

"Holy fuck!"

"We were so fucking cool!"

The five of us screamed and cheered knowing it went the best it could have. For us at least. I separated myself from the band to call Sarah since I promised her. I opened my phone and called her number.

After a few rings I heard the iconic "Heyy!" of hers.

"Oh my god, how did it go?"

"We were so fucking good, dude! I'm like in shock. It was so fun I could fucking scream right now."

"Mae! I'm so proud of you, holy shit!"

"Thank you! I can't wait to show you the video." I said.

I could hear the smile in her voice. "You forced your mother to record?"

"Duh."

We laughed. It was so nice talking with her again. I miss it.

"Babes I'm not gonna lie, but... reálne I still haven't processed the fact you-" (seriously)

"Mae!"

"-are in a whole ass band."

"Thank fuck cause same."

"Mae, hello!"

"Hold on, they're calling me. Egy perc." (A minute.)

I walked over to the boys, getting a bit confused though. They were even happier and there was an older man. I had no idea who he was.

"Mae, dude! Come here right now!" exclaimed Tom, practically dragging me towards them. I stopped and awkwardly smiled. The two of us introduced ourselves and...

"I'd be interested in working with you guys."

˙⋆✮⋆˙

"Várja, mivan? Mikor és meddig?" (Wait, what? When and how long?)

"1 hétre csak. Mivel sú jarné prázdniny. Akkor Sarah meg Lucas is otthon van és tudtok találkozni. És dobre by bolo už ísť." (Only for a week. Because it's spring break. Sarah and Lucas are home then and you guys can meet. And it'd be nice to go already.)

We are visiting my family back in Slovakia for a week. My mom is only telling me now. She already called the studio, and they were okay with postponing the recording. Surprising.

I mean I am excited to go because my family is there, and I haven't seen them in forever. And Sarah and Lucas too, I miss them too much. I used to see them every day and now I see them like once or twice a year. Sobbing.

I was just excited because we are finally getting somewhere. And now because of me we have to wait another week. I feel bad.

I'll also miss the boys.

I'll survive 1 week. It isn't the end of the fucking world I don't know why I'm being so dramatic.

Everyone knows already. We are leaving tomorrow morning around 6AM. We should be there around 2-3PM.

I'll be fine I don't know why I'm stressing so much. Jesus Christ.

a/nfirst sarah and mae interaction!! WOOOOO

a/n
first sarah and mae interaction!! WOOOOO